CDIH
How low can the wwe go? - What's worse than necrophilia? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: How low can the wwe go? - What's worse than necrophilia? (/showthread.php?tid=3943)

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

Well since the WWE is willing to do absolutely anything for ratings, absolutely nothing is offlimits.

Next week have HHH dig up Katie Vicks remains and get a bj from her decaying skull.

-Have let's say Stevie Richards do a sniper character and take out random people in the audience.

-Show Jeff Hardy doing the swanton bomb off Titan Tower as he kills himself head first on the concrete.

-Have HHH, Ric Flair, Christian and Jericho gang rape Trish Stratus.

-Let Molly Holly do an incest angle with Crash and Hardcore.

-Let HHH use a real sledgehammer and break Kane's legs ala the movie Misery.

- The Jays - 10-24-2002

.. have Mae Young give birth to a rubber-- wait.....

- Goatweed - 10-24-2002

Is she even still alive?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-24-2002

Quote:Well since the WWE is willing to do absolutely anything for ratings, absolutely nothing is offlimits.

Next week have HHH dig up Katie Vicks remains and get a bj from her decaying skull.

-Have let's say Stevie Richards do a sniper character and take out random people in the audience.

-Show Jeff Hardy doing the swanton bomb off Titan Tower as he kills himself head first on the concrete.

-Have HHH, Ric Flair, Christian and Jericho gang rape Trish Stratus.

-Let Molly Holly do an incest angle with Crash and Hardcore.

-Let HHH use a real sledgehammer and break Kane's legs ala the movie Misery.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Hybrid - 10-24-2002

Quote:-Have HHH, Ric Flair, Christian and Jericho gang rape Trish Stratus.
<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>YES</span>

- The Sleeper - 10-24-2002

i would watch

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-24-2002

HAVE =w= & CKY have a BATTLE ROYAL!!!

- Hybrid - 10-24-2002

trish stratus gang rape is much better

- The Sleeper - 10-24-2002

have CKY and =w= gang rape Trish Stratus!!

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

hhh has to be involved in every storyline though

- LyricalGomez - 10-24-2002

Ric Flair dies and Bossman rides his coffin around the ring

- FollowThisLogic - 10-25-2002

Quote:Well since the WWE is willing to do absolutely anything for ratings, absolutely nothing is offlimits.
Isn't this what brought the WWF to the top?

They just forgot how to do it CORRECTLY - plus they don't have to be so over the top anymore, as they have no competition.

- Teenweek - 10-25-2002

They have done plenty of tasteless things. The Brian Pillman and Stone Cold gun incident, the Undertaker and Stone Cold live embalming, Undertaker using a cross symbol to put Austin, Stephanie and others on, Mark Henry getting a bj from a transvestite, Big Show surfing on his father's coffin as Bossman drags it away, Bossman making Al SNow eat his dog. These are just off the top of my head.

Well, I wasn't talking along the lines of tasteless really, but over the top....

I just watched the DX: Uncensored video this weekend, that's the kind of stuff I mean.

I don't know how many of you remember wrestlecrap.com, but the newest rant that's up there is CLASSIC...

- Noellevious - 10-25-2002

Quote:Bossman making Al SNow eat his dog.
I forgot about this, and just reading it made me laugh out loud. :rofl: