CDIH
A message from opie and anthony - On opieanthony.com - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: A message from opie and anthony - On opieanthony.com (/showthread.php?tid=3955)

Pages: 1 2

- PatCooper - 10-24-2002

This from opieandanthony.com

Quote:An Open Letter to the O & A Show Listeners….

10-23-2002

What happened? I thought we were all just having fun?….
Seriously though, first we would like to thank all of our listeners for being the best listeners any radio show could have ever asked for. You guys and girls are truly the best.
Secondly we'd like to say that for the past 60 plus days the O & A Show has been cancelled we have tried to find the best way to reach out to you all and thank you for all your support. It has been great to see people turning out for the rally's and to see you still visiting the websites (foundrymusic.com, opieanthony.com, wackbag.com and saveopieandanthony.net) and trying to keep the show alive in everyones thoughts.
To our syndicated affiliates we would also like to say thank you for giving us a chance to give your city what New York has enjoyed the last 4 years. This cancellation has unfortunately affected many jobs at our other stations and we hope you are all doing well.
Right now, we have no news to report and it sucks. Sure we'd like to say when we will be back, but that is just not possible right now. We know you understand…(pending litigation)
But also know this, The Opie & Anthony Show WILL BE BACK!!! We don't know how, we don't know when and we don't know where but we will be back! And that is a promise. You've heard all the media tell their version of what happened and you've heard numerous other jocks comment on our show and its demise as well as our futures in radio….Soon it will be our turn. We only hope that day comes sooner than later.
Thanks again for all your support and your continued dedication. Please continue checking in here to get the latest info and news on the Opie & Anthony Show. This will not be the last you hear from us.

Till next week…

Edited By PatCooper on 1035499145

- The Jays - 10-24-2002

...sweet...

- Hybrid - 10-24-2002

cool. i hope they come back soon. :disappointed:

- Galt - 10-24-2002

Quote:great to see people turning out for the rally’s and to see you still visiting the websites (foundrymusic.com, opieanthony.com, wackbag.com and saveopieandanthony.net)

Boy, they sure are out of the loop

Edited By Galt on 1035501866

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

Bet opie wrote it

- The Sleeper - 10-24-2002

I bet 10 bucks Galt opened this thread hoping he was mentioned.

- Galt - 10-24-2002

Where do I send the check, Sleeper?

- The Sleeper - 10-24-2002

I prefer paypal

- diceisgod - 10-24-2002

Quote:A message from opie and anthony, On opieanthony.com

Out of the loop?

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-25-2002

I think Lisa Orban wrote that. ACK ACK ACK ACK.

- virgingrrl - 10-25-2002

woo hoo. i miss my boys.

and opie definatly wrote it he always says "Seriously though".

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2002

VG wants to hob on Opie's knob.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-25-2002

:bouncer: yay! I can't wait to listen at work and bother people again :bouncer:

Quote:The Opie & Anthony Show WILL BE BACK!!! We don’t know how, we don’t know when and we don’t know where

Yeah, I'm sold.

Quote:you’ve heard numerous other jocks comment on our show and its demise as well as our futures in radio….Soon it will be our turn.

Then what? Just like after a year and a half of bullshit about howards gag order and how if they had the chance they would show him. What do they when they get the chance? Oh nothing.

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

someone's being a negative nancy

I am sooooo not a nancy.

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

i'd like to hear them on the air again. even after what happened with oa.com, i'd still listen every day.

- Danked - 10-25-2002

I'd listen. Not as much as I did a year ago, they weren't so much of a must-listen anymore. I'm a Ron & Fez convert.

- FNMoron - 10-25-2002

I can't wait for O&A to get back.... just to hear what they will actually be able to say about things... on a side note, I think Ron & Fez have a much higher rate of attractive teenage to college age girls who are willing to indulge in interesting radio :blow:

- virgingrrl - 10-25-2002

Quote:VG wants to hob on Opie's knob.

nuh uh.