CDIH
Scott steiner to wwe - Finally signed - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Scott steiner to wwe - Finally signed (/showthread.php?tid=3957)

- Jack - 10-24-2002

Quote:WWE has announced on the company website that they have signed Scott Steiner to wrestle for the promotion. On the splash page of the site, they wrote the following:

Steiner signs with WWE
World Wrestling Entertainment is happy to announce it has signed Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner.

As we have been reporting for weeks now, despite denials from head of talent relations Jim Ross, the company has been in discussions with Steiner's representatives for quite some time now. From what sources tell 1Wrestling.com, negotiations intensified over the last week or two, leading to the deal announced today. It will be interesting to see how Ross handles the story in the Ross Report tomorrow. Again, as we have stated in the past on the site, WWE has been in negotiations with Steiner for some time now, despite public denials to the contrary.
Credit: 1wrestling.com

More from 1wrestling.com:
Quote:A number of people I spoke with in WWE are surprised that the company gave away the signing of Scott Steiner on their website instead of trying to use it to get a surprise pop out of their fans on a TV broadcast. There is a feeling among some company employees that the braintrust of the company felt it was more important to get people talking by releasing news of the signing than to use it to pop TV viewers when he debuted. There is also a feeling among some that in the days of the internet, it's almost impossible to keep a secret and that they may as well be the one to announce it.

As it stands right now, it appears that Steiner will go where he is desperately needed, to the Raw brand. I am not sure how he will be used at first, but it would seem to make sense that they keep him away from Triple H and build a long term program between the two, perhaps pairing them off at WrestleMania.

Edited By Jack on 1035503556

- The Jays - 10-25-2002

... but, but , where's Midajah---

(wait a minute, didn't I say that in this thread already?)

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

midajah is nasty

- The Jays - 10-25-2002

.. but I like to rub batches to her... and then I take the moist tissues and add them to a colection which I have scuplted into a life size model of Midajah... pretty soon, I'll have both breasts done...

- Teenweek - 10-25-2002

Midajah and Stacy in a Bra and Panties match. Woo Hoo!. Steiner vs HHH at Wrestlemania. Would not be surprised if his first feud is with Booker T. As Booker beat him for the belt on the last Nitro. The genetic freak is in the house.

Edited By Teenweek on 1035509218

- LyricalGomez - 10-25-2002

:disappointed:

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2002

This is not gonna end well, pairing steiner off with HHH is a disaster waiting to happen. Someone is gonna die and I don't mean in a fake angle but backstage.

- Teenweek - 10-25-2002

Quote:midajah is nasty
WHAT?
[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]
Quote:.. but I like to rub batches to her
Hope these pics help.

Just imagine one day, steiner has a bad match. HHH tells him backstage, then starts talking shit and steiner loses it, I wanna see the backstage stuff, fuck main events and wrestlemanias.

- Teenweek - 10-25-2002

I think Raw is in Detroit Michigan this week. Great place and great time to debut him in his hometown. Bet his first match will be at Survivor Series in the Elmination CHamber with probably guys like HHH, Booker, RVD, Kane, etc. You have 3 big muscle roid enhanced freaks now in Steiner, HHH and Batista.

Even better, Steiner pulls a Clubber Lang and tries to hit on Steph in front of HHH.

- Skitchr4u - 10-25-2002

i guess this is good from a crowd standpoint...but his best days are behind him now...hopefully they won't squash too many guys to give him the title

- Teenweek - 10-25-2002

well it takes off some of the heat of the HHH sex with dead bodies angle