CDIH
Would you sell your soul for $$$? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Would you sell your soul for $$$? (/showthread.php?tid=3963)

Pages: 1 2

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

If you can have any amount you'd like. But in entering a contract with the devil, you will spend all of eternity in Hell. The worst possible place you can imagine. Worse than the Bronx.
Not only that, once you die, all the money is gone.

Would you do it?
How much would it cost?

I couldn't do that. Money isn't really all that important to me. As long as I have enough to get by.

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

i just posted this in the other thread. cockmaster.

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

Yeah I know you did munkey dick, but I wanted you to actually think about the ramifications. And how much it would cost you.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

i'd trade it for $5 so i can buy a radio-active man comic book. of course you're assuming i didn't already sell it to buy my truck.

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

Quote:Not only that, once you die, all the money is gone.
what does that even mean? you can't leave it to your family, it just disappears? :clueless:

- Goatweed - 10-25-2002

Nope - it wouldn't pay in the long run. Even if I lived to be 1000 years old and wished for 1 trillion dollars, as soon as I die the $$ is gone, and 1000 years of life is nothing in comparison to living in Hell for eternity.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

what if you'd already lived in Hell - ithaca, new york?

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

Yes, when you die it's gone.

I'm not sure if that's what will happen. But Hell....I'm playing the Devil here, and I say that's what happens.

Cmon Hybrid. This was your idea. How much would it cost?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-25-2002

I'm not selling...but I will be buying... :burnfucker:

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

i never said i would take money to spend eternity in Hell. that wasnt what i said.

- Goatweed - 10-25-2002

Quote:you can't leave it to your family
If the money were left for family to inherit, it would probably be cursed and anyone who got it would be damned to Hell also. It doesn't seem very fair, but the Devil has never really been a stand-up dude.

- Lord Slug - 10-25-2002

I had a fraternity brother that had sold his soul to one of his pledge brothers. He was hitting a rough financial time and this was the last resort. It was really weird. Just as Bart had sold his soul to Milhouse, this guy had done the same. I don't know if he ever got it back. He was paid $100.

- Galt - 10-25-2002

Does this factor into account that there is no Devil, no Hell, no Heaven, and no God, and therefore there wouldn't actually be any ramifications in the afterlife?

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

Quote:i never said i would take money to spend eternity in Hell. that wasnt what i said.
Oh really?
Quote:i would sell my sould to the devil for the right price
At that point, you forfeit any rights to your soul. The devil can do what he wants with it.

Now if you only knew how to play violin.....

- Galt - 10-25-2002

Maybe the Devil just wants to play battleship and twister with Hybrid

- Hybrid - 10-25-2002

didnt you ever see bedazzled? i just wish for a bunch of stuff and get in wackzany situations, then with my last one i wish for someone else to be happy. and voila, i keep my soul. bitch.

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

I don't work that way Hybrid. >)

Once you're soul is mine, I'll eat it.

Whose soul shall I torment now? :burnfucker:

- The Sleeper - 10-25-2002

That Elizabeth Hurley crotch shot was pretty sweet.

- Galt - 10-25-2002

Elizabeth Hurley is aging at Kirstey Alley proportions. Her peak was most definately pre "Serving Sara".

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2002

Quote:Whose soul shall I torment now?

whoo, I'm scared...