CDIH
(holding a gun to his own neck) - Hold it!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: (holding a gun to his own neck) - Hold it!!! (/showthread.php?tid=397)

Pages: 1 2

- FNMoron - 02-11-2002

That next man makes a move, the nigger gets it.
[Image: 1013454594289_bs_hostage.jpg]

Ooooops, my bad.... he already offed himself.... nevermind... carry on.... :fuggin:

*edit: should this maybe have been in the Entertainment Forum?

Edited By FNMoron on Feb. 11 2002 at 2:15

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

WEll, as entertaining as it is, I think it's in the right place.

Unless we start a "Dumb Ass Move of the Day" forum.

- Hey Ladi - 02-11-2002

HEY! Where the white women at??!!1

- NaughtyAngel - 02-11-2002

the new sherif's a ni.....

- Luna - 02-11-2002

:0 Rolleyes :0

- FNMoron - 02-11-2002

Maynard Wrote:WEll, as entertaining as it is, I think it's in the right place.

Unless we start a "Dumb Ass Move of the Day" forum.
well, if we had that Forum, I'd have to retro-actively nominate Sean for making You an Admin & Sluggo a Mod.... Sleeper was robbed.... I demand a recount!!!!

- The Sleeper - 02-11-2002

FNMoron Wrote:well, if we had that Forum, I'd have to retro-actively nominate Sean for making You an Admin & Sluggo a Mod.... Sleeper was robbed.... I demand a recount!!!!
damn fuckin straight...It's not my fault there was an error everytime someone tried to vote for me!!!

The Sleeper Wrote:It's not my fault there was an error everytime someone tried to vote for me!!!
YEAH me too
i think
YEAH DAmMIT

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:damn fuckin straight...It's not my fault there was an error everytime someone tried to vote for me!!!
Oh yeah? Then explain how that 1 person was able to vote for you smart ass.

- FNMoron - 02-11-2002

Maynard Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:damn fuckin straight...It's not my fault there was an error everytime someone tried to vote for me!!!
Oh yeah? Then explain how that 1 person was able to vote for you smart ass.
technical glitch.... Sean set it up to allow only one vote to be cast for The Sleeper... after that first vote was registered... all subsequent votes were divided between Sluggo, crx & Sephiroth... I don't know how you sneaky bastards did it, but I think it's totally wrong that you'd deny The Sleeper his rightful position...

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

FNMoron Wrote:technical glitch.... Sean set it up to allow only one vote to be cast for The Sleeper... after that first vote was registered... all subsequent votes were divided between Sluggo, crx & Sephiroth... I don't know how you sneaky bastards did it, but I think it's totally wrong that you'd deny The Sleeper his rightful position...
OK, that sounds like a good plan, but explain this then.....why in good god's earth would we allow Amy to get 7 votes?????

- The Sleeper - 02-11-2002

FNMoron Wrote:technical glitch.... Sean set it up to allow only one vote to be cast for The Sleeper... after that first vote was registered... all subsequent votes were divided between Sluggo, crx & Sephiroth... I don't know how you sneaky bastards did it, but I think it's totally wrong that you'd deny The Sleeper his rightful position...
Sean, how could you? That's it, I'm deleting my account! :roflmao:

Maynard Wrote:why in good god's earth would we allow Amy to get 7 votes?????
HEY NO FIXING THE VOTES, i knew thats what was going on
i had more dammit i know it
i didnt even vote for myself

- Wormface - 02-11-2002

Up yours NIGGER! :fuckoff:

- Danked - 02-11-2002

i don't get it. i thought Cleavon Little died of colon cancer, not a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

Did you see a sign on the lawn that said this was a dead nigger storage?

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Did you see a sign on the lawn that said this was a dead nigger storage?
"What?"

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

I said, did you see a fuckin sign on the lawn that said this was a dead nigger storage?

- Sluggo - 02-11-2002

[Image: 1013462638668_niceday.jpg]

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Sluggo Wrote:[Image: 1013462638668_niceday.jpg]
Why are you stealing Moron's sig pic to try and make teh funney? :roflmao: