CDIH
Who is getting traded to raw for big show? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Who is getting traded to raw for big show? (/showthread.php?tid=3987)

Pages: 1 2

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

I think it is going to be Billy and Chuck because they were not on Smackdown. They would probably be pushed more on Raw than Smackdown because since the wedding you have not heard from them. Batista was a free agent and is not a trade.

- Jack - 10-28-2002

Billy has an injury to his shoulder that could keep him out a while. I think it is more likely to be a top name star because Raw is in need of someone. Maybe Hogan, but I'm thinking more like Edge or Angle. But then again Angle is part of the tag team. I don't know.

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

well raw is getting batista who i guarantee they will push just like they did brock lesnar. Also scott steiner is more than likely going to raw as he is more entertainment/promo than wrestling. he fits more in with kane, booker t, hhh than with angle, edge, benoit.

It could be Hogan . Doesn't he have a book coming out soon?

- Jack - 10-28-2002

Yeah he does have his book coming soon. However, he has the built in feud with Brock Lesnar when he comes back. Why ruin that? Then again I am reminded that this is the WWE, they don't ever do what makes sense.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-28-2002

<span style='font-size:31pt;line-height:100%'>DEFINITELY THE TOILET PAPER</span> :thumbs-up:

- Goatweed - 10-28-2002

Agreed, toilet paper wins.

I read that they gave Big Slow a personal trainer to get him into main-event shape :rofl:

- LyricalGomez - 10-28-2002

Sad thing is a roll of toilet paper would be more entertaining than Big Slow

- Gooch - 10-28-2002

John Cena. With Orton out, and him just moved to heel...he's better off on RAW.

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

cena is in a program with kidman.

- Gooch - 10-28-2002

and it sucks.

- Jack - 10-28-2002

It will be Crash Holly so that Bischoff can get back at him and make him a jobber on Heat. Rolleyes

- Gooch - 10-28-2002

THE BIG VALBOWSKI hasn't been used much. He could go over.

- Jack - 10-28-2002

Another Injured worker. I bet it's Rikishi.

- Skitchr4u - 10-28-2002

can't we have torrie and dawn marie come to raw, that way all the women can be on one show...

- Jack - 10-28-2002

Actually the more I think about it.... Rikishi does make sense to me. He can join up with the Island Boys (Rosie and Jamal), turn them and Rico face, and take on the newly created 4 horsemen heel stable of Triple H, Flair, and 2 other guys (maybe Regal and Storm).

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

I'd rather have the free toilet paper than Rikishi. I thought of Billy and Chuck and Hogan because they were not on Smackdown last week. Rikishi was. That is why I did not say him. It has to be big because raw needs help and rikishi won't do it.

- Jack - 10-28-2002

It's gonna be the Rock. :thumbs-up:

EDIT: If it is the Rock, they should be smart about it and just not even mention it. When the Rock does come back he should just show up and then they go, "Oh Yeah... remember that trade in October?"

Edited By Jack on 1035828609

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

Quote:If it is the Rock, they should be smart about it and just not even mention it

When he came back on Raw for that one time only when Stone Cold left, that was a complete shock. Nowhere on the internet was it reported the rock was going to be there. You never know.

Remember Survivor Series is one of the big 4 PPV's and it is at Madison Square Garden, so they need surprises and they need big things to happen in the next 3 weeks.

- Gooch - 10-28-2002

yeah...big things better happen. i have tickets to the PPV.

- Teenweek - 10-28-2002

Quote:yeah...big things better happen. i have tickets to the PPV.
I read on a couple sites, HBK may show up tonight. If that is the case, I would guess he would be involved in that elimination chamber/wargames/chamber of horrors, whatever match.