CDIH
Are you a racist? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Are you a racist? (/showthread.php?tid=4012)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2002

I know most people will not be fully honest, for a number of reasons. But everyone is a little racist, some more than others to balance it out.

For all my black jokes, I actually feel more comfortable around black people due to my upbringing. For all my jew jokes.... well I actually do hate jews. I also hate russians with a passion, they bleed our system dry like fuckin leeches and then still have the nerve to complain. I hate jews, I feel that needs no explanation. I hate most middle eastern cultures, for all the talk of peaceful religions and peace seeking people, they are the ones causing all the ruckus. You want peaceful religions and people go to tibet, never see then cause shit.

I'd never say I was a racist cause I do not hate to a point where I think they should not be here, or that I would wanna hurt one, etc. I just dislike them a lot.

- The Sleeper - 10-29-2002

I'll wear out all the possible jokes for this thread right away:

I'm not a racist, I hate everyone

I'm not a racist, I love niggers, chinks, and spics

I love black people, I think everyone should own one

I hate jews...ok that's not a joke. <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on 1035903823

- Luna - 10-29-2002

I was never really a racist 'til I moved to NY.

I think race jokes are funny. I think it is the most hypocritical thing that it is ok for a black stand up to make fun of whites. Yet a white making fun of blacks is deemed racist right away. Anyone deserves to be made fun of at any time, as long as it is in a joking fashion.

I hate stupid people, which there is an abundance of in society today. Civilization is actually dumbing itself down for the morons of society whom are many. Stupidity is spreading out in our society like the black plaugue. Things are being made simpler and simpler for people to operate and use and life itself, (not the living itself) is getting simpler. I see the dumbest people holding jobs they should not have, yet they do. People are getting dumber, society dumbs itself down for them, then they get even lazier and more idiotic.

That scares me a lot, forget the book knowlege or any knowlege to hold a conversation. Basic common sense is almost a thing of the past, people are getting to be so stupid it hurts.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 10-29-2002

Yes I agree we need to exterminate the Black Plague. Kid seems like Patient Zero.

- LyricalGomez - 10-29-2002

I can't be racist, I live in the ghetto

You live in the burbs you pampered pussy.

- Buttmunch - 10-29-2002

I am more so every fucking day.

Liar, I be totally ghetto yo

Ghetto racoons on the lawn of your mansion maybe.

- Sloatsburgh - 10-29-2002

I am with Luna. In the wilderness, you measure each person you come up against individually. In Manhattan, people find a great need to identify themselves with a group or associate everyone in a group. It's not, I'm Ira, rather it's I'm a Jew from Chelsie. It's not, Hi, I'm Vinnie, rather it's These fucking Greeks will screw you. Them and the Muliones. I'm just thankful I got a couple of Mexicans working for me...

Ok, I lied...I don't live in the ghetto

I live in the slums :disappointed:

You live in the slums? Why, is your yacht 60 feet instead of 80?

No, 40...I mean I don't have a yacht...I don't have a boat...I live in a house of box...of boxen...With the moose...Moosen

You live in an X-Box.

Yes

- mikehern - 10-29-2002

I hate deers.
There are too many of them. They eat everything in our garden.
The government protects them so that I can't even kill them on my own property.
They run out in the road and cause accidents.
They do taste good though.

Deers...Now that's a new slur for black people that I have'nt heard

- mikehern - 10-29-2002

:-D

- Teenweek - 10-29-2002

This cartoon is funny but true. I don't think asian's or puerto ricans or jews or whites get their own month.

[Image: blackhistory%20month.jpg]