CDIH
My fucking water heater - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: My fucking water heater (/showthread.php?tid=4014)

- Teenweek - 10-29-2002

Broke last night and water went all over my carpet. Shut the water off from the main valve and for some reason still was leaking and fucking wet the carpet again after I dried it. Now I have my laundry room sink dripping all night and day until I get a replacement today. This fucking sucks. :angry:

- Arpikarhu - 10-29-2002

didnt want you to think that nobody cared

- Luna - 10-29-2002

I care.

- Rookie - 10-29-2002

So how are those cold showers going?

- Metalfan - 10-29-2002

You realize it was leaking until the heater was totally empty, right? You could have paid the additional $100 and made it an emergency call, just for the full effect :thumbs-up:

- Teenweek - 10-29-2002

saved that my father did it. I had my laundry room sink going all night and all day after i drained it. problem with my main valve. thank you for caring luna.

- Luna - 10-29-2002

Quote:thank you for caring luna.
Anytime. :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 10-29-2002

nobody cared till i posted here.

- Luna - 10-29-2002

see how influencial you are, Arpi?

Rolleyes

- Maynard - 10-29-2002

You mean not everyone posts in a thread just to be close to Arpi? Rolleyes

- Buttmunch - 10-29-2002

I demand an update.

What's the status of your plumbing NOW!!!

- Sweet Angel - 10-29-2002

That sucks. That happened in an apartment I was renting, in a 2 family house, over Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago. Couldn't get a hold of my landlord...his family doesn't speak English. Thank God my ex-husband does that type of stuff for a living, so I asked him to buy one and install it, then just took the $$ off my rent.

- Teenweek - 10-30-2002

everything is cool. we got hot water back. carpet is mostly dry. Special thanks goes to arpi. :toast:

- Arpikarhu - 10-30-2002

Quote:You mean not everyone posts in a thread just to be close to Arpi?
hey! this sat here for awhile with no replies. i post and suddenly its a hot bed of activity. i get results. :thumbs-up:

Quote:Special thanks goes to arpi.
right back at you, ya big lug. :loveya:

- Hey Ladi - 10-30-2002

Quote:What's the status of your plumbing NOW!!!
:rofl:

::flush::
fuctioning, sir!

- Lord Slug - 10-30-2002

My hot water tank holds about a gallon and a half of hot water. It sucks to have only a couple of seconds of hot water to take a shower. You get used to the cold showers. Boil water and take baths.

- mikehern - 10-30-2002

Lord Slug, are you living in a van down by the river?

- Lord Slug - 10-30-2002

Close:
[Image: vanonriver.jpg]

- Mad - 10-31-2002

Lord Slug where can we send donations to help with your living situation? Did the trailer park board send you packing?