CDIH
How fuckin stupid people are - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: How fuckin stupid people are (/showthread.php?tid=4065)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 11-03-2002

Cablevision in brooklyn just switched around their channel guide. Where you see what is on now and what is gonna be on cable later.

They changed to a grid format, where you can see waht is on now and for the next 90 minutes all at once in a grid, like excel.

Before it was just what was on at that time, then you had to wait for it to be done with, then it went to what was gonna be on in 30 minutes, it showed it seperatly and it was a pain.

Yet people are too fuckin confused to figure out the grid pattern. The chanel is on the left and the time is at the top, just go down the row, how hard is that? Yet even when you explain it to people they are still fuckin confused. My cousin called me just now, I spent 20 minutes explaining it and he was still confused. "But how do I find when it is on?"... The time is at the top of the grid.. "oh... I don't get it"

I can understand my grandmother being confused but for fuck sake.

- Hybrid - 11-03-2002

how about a tv guide...

Their heads might explode, TV guide has that grid for the whole evening.

- Hey Ladi - 11-03-2002

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs-up:

- PatCooper - 11-03-2002

They stole that from Time Warner. But ours you get look 24 hours in advance to see what's on.

- Hybrid - 11-03-2002

omg, i just checked and i have the grid thing too... how do i work this. [Image: icon17.gif]

Atleast I finally got the audio-tracker thing to work, I had to upgrade to winamp 3... OMG HOW DOES THIS WORK?

- Goatweed - 11-03-2002

Quote:I had to upgrade to winamp 3
Winamp 3 sucks - go back to 2.8x.

And people who can't read the channel guide should be beaten within an inch of their lives. If my mom can figure it out, anyone should be able to.

- Hybrid - 11-03-2002

i think gonzo is a dirty copycat jew and i hope winamp 3 gives his computer aids. kthxbye.

- Goatweed - 11-03-2002

AIDS > Winamp 3

I used to like Hybrid, now he won't even share with me. See if he likes my answer next time he asks me something.

- Hybrid - 11-03-2002

winamp 3 is awful. and no, you dont have to upgrade to 3 to get audio tracker to work. if you put down your nasty coffee and actually read you would have seen there are two versions, one for winamp 2 and one for 3.

The one for winamp 2 didn't fuckin work, you infidel!!!!!

My life is empty and it sucks, I wanna commit suicide. This one thing actually makes me interested in doing something other than slittling my wrists, let me share it with you, you fuckin freak!!!! I can't afford a PS2 so I can't be like all you cool people who have GTA.

- Hybrid - 11-03-2002

[Image: stfusmile.gif]

I'll calmly close my browser down now, before I drive down to your school.

- Hybrid - 11-03-2002

<3

- crx girl - 11-03-2002

hasn't the preview guide channel been a scrolling grid for years? did people not use that before the tv started telling you by itself what was on? and i already invited you over to play gta...

Not for cablevision in brooklyn. It just used to be a plain listing. What sucked was that it showed what was on for the next 90 minutes but only for 1 30 minute span at a time.

Meaning if it is 5, it would show what was on at 5:00, 5:30, & 6:00. Only difference is it would be one at a time, if it was showing what was on at 5, you'd have to wait till it went through all the channels and then it would go through them all again for what was gonna be on at 5:30.

With the grid you can view them all at once, yet people are so confused by it they hate it.

Fuckin morons.

- crx girl - 11-03-2002

you didn't have the tvguide channel?

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2002

We don't have a "tv guide" channel, it is just a channel listing from cablevision. Not all of us are fortunate enough to have digital cable.