CDIH
Oh dear!!! - Like the drip, drip, drip of blood... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Oh dear!!! - Like the drip, drip, drip of blood... (/showthread.php?tid=4089)

- Ronin - 11-05-2002

Lost in Death

Quote:'Lost in Space' Actor Harris Dies
Mon Nov 4, 9:44 PM ET
By ANTHONY BREZNICAN, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Jonathan Harris, the flamboyantly fussy actor who portrayed the dastardly, cowardly antagonist Dr. Zachary Smith on the 1960's sci-fi show "Lost in Space," has died. He was 87.

AP Photo

More on Yahoo!
• TV Shows: Lost in Space

Harris died Sunday from a blood clot in his heart while receiving therapy at an Encino-area hospital for a chronic back problem, family spokesman Kevin J. Burns said Monday.

Born Jonathan Charasuchin in the Bronx to Russian-Jewish immigrant parents, Harris adopted the stage persona of a classically trained British actor with his grandiloquent accent, crisp enunciation and professorial manner.

When people would ask him if he was from England, Harris would confess: "'Oh no, my dear, just affected,'" said Burns, a longtime friend and director of the 1998 documentary "Lost in Space Forever."

Harris also worked with Pixar Animation Studios in recent years, supplying the voice of Manny the preying-mantis magician in "A Bug's Life" and the elderly doll repairman in "Toy Story 2."

"Lost in Space," which ran on CBS from 1965 to 1968, was a sci-fi takeoff on the "Swiss Family Robinson" story in which the castaway clan was trapped amid the uncharted fathoms of space instead of on a deserted island.

Harris' character, Dr. Smith, was a saboteur who caused the Robinson family's ship, Jupiter II, to fly off course — but he also found himself trapped with them in the craft.

- Metalfan - 11-05-2002

Maybe you should have looked HERE, DUMBASS before you started this thread :disappointed:

- Ronin - 11-05-2002

my bad.
you don't have to be a jackass.. you could have just told me that there was a thread already.
geez, you fart factory..

- Metalfan - 11-05-2002

Quote:geez, you fart factory..

Oooo, thanks for reminding me :fart:
:thumbs-up: much better now, thanks

- Jack - 11-05-2002

Off to Anger Management with this one.

- Hey Ladi - 11-05-2002

Quote:you don't have to be a jackass..
yes we do :fuckoff: thank you for calling

- Metalfan - 11-05-2002

Gee Jack, a little quick on the trigger for something that'll never leave the ground :clueless:

- Keyser Soze - 11-05-2002

GO SIT ON A BICYCLE SPROCKET!!!!!!!111111111

- Metalfan - 11-05-2002

Up your nose with a rubber hose

- Lord Magus - 11-05-2002

Keyser with the JMB assault?!?!???!!??

I thought you HATED that line??

- Sloatsburgh - 11-05-2002

He... he.... he stole my line.

- crx girl - 11-05-2002

sloats = jmb? :clueless:

and why did this get moved instead of just merged? Undecided