CDIH
Bowling tournament sign up. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bowling tournament sign up. (/showthread.php?tid=4103)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- GonzoStyle - 11-06-2002

If you wanna play, PM me. Do not just post it here.

as we go along I will post an updated list. Before I get any pricing I'd need to know how many people would be actual players.

As far as payment, what do you think is more fair. To have the actual players split the cost or have everyone who attends (play or not) split the cost?

As far as prizes do we need them? Maybe a trophy for the winner(s). Which we could all chip in for, I doubt it'd be more than an extra buck a person.

Please discuss any thoughts or feelings.

Mainly sign up.

- OAS - 11-06-2002

I so love to bowl! As for prizes, are sexual favors for the winner a possibility from the poster(s) of choice of the winner?

- Metalfan - 11-06-2002

:disappointed:

- Buttmunch - 11-06-2002

Are you going to ask them to put bumpers in the gutters?

- Hey Ladi - 11-06-2002

can we have a team for people who don't play often? so the good players don't get angry? :clueless:

I think I play like once a year.

- Metalfan - 11-06-2002

This is right up my alley....get it...alley. Now, if I can only make parole :twak:

- Buttmunch - 11-06-2002

Can we get a team together and challenge Don & Mike?

- Weird NJ - 11-06-2002

:rofl:

- LyricalGomez - 11-06-2002

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Maynard - 11-06-2002

Any idea where you're going to have it?

I don't think people who don't play should have to pay. Only the people that are actually gonna play should pay anything. Including money for prizes. Now if you're going to have food/beer etc. then everyone who attends should pay.

- Hybrid - 11-06-2002

we should play cosmic bowling

- Danked - 11-06-2002

No one ever wants to have an Ultimate Frisbee tournament. :-(

- Metalfan - 11-06-2002

how can you have a tourney playing cosmic bowling.....the fucking black lights and pot smoke get in the way....heeeeeeeeeeey, wait a minute :fuggin: :lol:

- Weird NJ - 11-06-2002

Oooh.. What's cosmic bowling?

- Hybrid - 11-06-2002

Quote:No one ever wants to have an Ultimate Frisbee tournament.
time and a place. i'm in. i fuckin love ultimate frisbee. :thumbs-up:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-06-2002

If the tourney is in NYC, is there another bowling alley besides Bowlmor Lanes? I've never been there, but I remember trying to get in there one Saturday night a few years back and it was 21+

- Hybrid - 11-06-2002

Undecided

- Arpikarhu - 11-06-2002

if its on a sunday night, i am there!

- Hybrid - 11-06-2002

Quote:Oooh.. What's cosmic bowling?
in the dark with lasers and shit. and the balls gloooow. and they play music and you get free pizza. AND MAGUS WILL HAVE A SEIZURE!!! :bouncer:

- Metalfan - 11-06-2002

Quote:MAGUS WILL HAVE A SEIZURE!!!

Dude, its not like they'll be playing showtunes and having D&D tournaments....Damn man, get a grip :rofl: