CDIH
My Journal Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Journal Thread (/showthread.php?tid=4197)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Jack - 11-15-2002

This is going to be my fake journal because I am bored yet strangely inspired to write.

Day 1:
I was captured today. I have not figured out who these people are yet as they talk in a language I am not familiar with. I was on a top secret mission when I was ambushed by 4 men. I believe they knocked me out with a blow to the head because I don't remember much after beginning the struggle with these men. My head also hurts alot. I am very afraid. I wish I knew what they wanted with me. It is very frustrating when every time they ask me my name or any other question I cannot reply. I want so badly just to ask what is going on but training has taught me to do otherwise. I am going to try and sleep if they will allow me to do so. I am also becoming hungry.

Edited By Jack on 1037373589

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 1 Update:
I was finally told that I am a prisoner and was arrested for trespassing. I have also found out that I am in Mexico. How in god's name I got from Nevada to Mexico is beyond me. Unless I was transported after the ambush. I am very confused and tired. I am going to try and sleep. Hopefully I will get some food soon.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 2:
The pain in my head has subsided a bit. My thoughts are much more clear. I have figured out through bits and pieces of a conversation that I am being held for a ransom, not for trespassing. I asked for some food and water. I was told that in due time as I learned to give them the information they wanted and not just ask for things that maybe I would be given those things. I have this sinking feeling in my stomach that I will die here. I do not want this to happen.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 2 Evening:
A very important looking man came to my cell a few minutes ago. He claimed to be able to help me. I knew that he just wanted me to believe that he could so that he could get information from me. I played dumb. His questions, although generic, would have given him too much information. I answered a few of them so as not to upset him. I begged for him to get me some food and water. He said that maybe tomorrow I could eat and left.

I heard muffled screams coming from the direction of the hallway. I assume that someone is being tortured. Again the feeling in the pit of my stomach has me terrified. I will try to sleep again.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 3 Morning:
I just ate. They finally brought me a stale slice of bread and a glass of room temperature water. The water tasted kind of funny so I only took a few swallows. I will wait and see if it makes me sick to my stomach or not before finishing it. They are not talking to me any longer and it is beginning to frighten me. I wonder what plans they have for me.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 3 Evening
My mind is beginning to fill up with these thoughts. I found a piece of rock on the ground that works like chalk so I began writing these thoughts on the floor under my bed. The guard thought I was sick or dead because I was lying on the floor. I assured him I was ok fearing he might find my writings.

A rat just scurried accross the room. I'm afraid it will come and bite me. I am now sitting on the bed with my legs off the floor. I hate this place. I want to go home.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 4 Morning: The rat did not come back. I layed awake all night awaiting the sounds of it's scurrying accross the floor so that I could try and catch it. The water is still in the cup. Though it did not make me sick earlier, I hesitate to drink it. The mold here is aggravating my allergies and I feel miserable. I feel I must find a way to wash these god awful walls.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 4 Evening:
My suspicion was correct about the torture the other night. They dragged the man by and threw him into the cell next to mine unconcious. I do hope he makes it. I could use some company.

I was brought some more stale bread. I would have gotten some more water but I didn't finish what I was given last night. They talk of punishing me to make me talk. I am frightened again. These people are sick. I believe that they will torture me or worse yet slowly yet painfully kill me. I am going to attempt to escape. It won't be easy but I must try. I have nothing to lose except my life which is already in jeopardy any way.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 5 Morning.
I have began searching for a way to escape. There is no window and the walls are solid concrete. The only way out is through the cell door. The man in the next cell has begun to stir. I want to talk to him but I know that he probably isn't fully concious yet and I would probably get in trouble. I am running out of room under the bed for writing. The guard caught me on the floor again. I told him the ground was cool and that I liked it on the floor. He seemed sympathetic. Maybe I can befriend him. We shall see how things go.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 5 Evening:
Another stale piece of bread. The rat came back. I tossed him a small corner of my crust. He carried it off and I haven't seen him since. They finally gave me new water. This water tastes a bit better so I drank all of it. The guard came to the cell door and startled me. He handed me a piece of paper and a very very dull pencil. He said he saw me writing and thought maybe I could use these. Just not to tell anyone he gave them to me and to hide them if anyone else was on gaurd. I am truly beginning to think he is a good guy.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 6 Morning:
I awoke to the sounds of moaning. The guard is asleep at the desk so I whisper to the guy next door and ask if he is ok. He says that he will be and asks me how long I have been captured. I tell him I believe it to be 6 days but maybe more because I don't know how long I was unconcious. He tells me that he has been here for 2 months. Tortured 4 times. I am frightened yet again. The guard is beginning to stir so we stop talking.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-15-2002

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 6 Evening:
The nice guard is working again. He brought me some real food. A tortilla shell with some kind of meat in it. It tastes so good. The water he hands me is very fresh too. He tells me his name is Jon. I ask him why he is so nice to me and he tells me that he hates to see us locked up like this for no reason and not being able to do anything about it. He can't quit because it supports his family. Another gaurd comes by so I hide what he has given me and he goes back to his post. I lay down to try and sleep. I drift off to thoughts of home.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 7 Morning:
The rat is back. Unfortunately I don't have anything left other than the empty wrapper from the food Jon gave me last night. I try to talk to it knowing it can't understand me. I think I am going insane. It is becoming harder everyday to breath and my nose runs constant. Jon is going to be off for the next 2 days so I won't have anyone to talk to as I would get in trouble trying to talk to the guy in the next cell. I lay and think of home again. How I miss my home and family. I finally drag myself up long enough to urinate and back to the bed I go.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 7 Evening
They dragged me out of my room sometime during the middle of the day today. I was put into an interrogation room with a bright light. They poked me, prodded me and beat the crap out of me trying to get me to talk about who I was and about my family. I told as little as possible. They still don't know my name. My face is a bloody mess and my ribs hurt alot. I know it will get worse before it gets better.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 8 Morning:
I woke up coughing up blood. That cannot be good. My ribs hurt. I believe at least one to be broken. I must figure out a way to escape. I cannot endure another session. I have found the slice of bread and water left for me last night but I am not hungry. I rinse the blood from my mouth and toss the piece of bread to the corner for the rat if he decides to come back. Jon will be back tomorrow.

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 8 Evening:
At some point during the day I fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of keys being jangled. The gaurd must have been bored as he is twirling his keyring on his finger. I am almost certain it is nighttime as this gaurd is one that I have never seen before so I think he is a third shifter. Another piece of bread and cup of water have been left for me. I eat the bread and drink the water. I lay back down and fall asleep again thinking of home.

- Hey Ladi - 11-15-2002

(psssst .... this is good, interesting idea) :thumbs-up:

- Jack - 11-15-2002

Day 9 Morning:
Jon wakes me up early this morning. He has a concerned look on his face. He asks me what the Hell they did to me so I tell him. He leaves for a moment and brings me back a cup of liquid. I bring it to my lips to take a sip but he stop me and tells me that the liquid is rubbing alcohol for my cuts. He hands me a cloth rag and I clean the crusted blood from my face with the alcohol. It hurts terribly but I know that if I don't the cuts will become infected. He says he will bring me some more food tomorrow. I thank him for his kindness and go back to my bed again.

I notice that the bread that I tossed in the corner is gone. My little friend must have found it.

- Weird NJ - 11-15-2002

Get to the part where they kill you, and your friend, the guard, publishes your journal and makes a fortune. :lol: