CDIH
TV shows you can't stop watching. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: TV shows you can't stop watching. (/showthread.php?tid=4204)

Pages: 1 2

- JerseyThunder - 11-16-2002

For me it would have to be This Old House and The New Yankee Workshop. Even if I've missed half the show I'll still watch the rest of it.

- Hybrid - 11-16-2002

fresh prince of bel-air

- QuickStop - 11-16-2002

i like happy days

- Danked - 11-16-2002

I don't watch anything religiously anymore. Sopranos yes. And I usually forget to watch Adult Swim, but I watch when I can.

- Weird NJ - 11-16-2002

I'm gonna get a Tivo. :thumbs-up:

- Danked - 11-16-2002

So fucking get it already.

- The Jays - 11-16-2002

...ER... its like that song, you know, the one that goes "I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, ..." only replace the "I can't stop raving, I can't stop raving, " with "I can't stop watching ER, I can't stop watching ER," ...

- Peachy - 11-16-2002

The M*A*S*H re-runs on FX... it's a habit I've been trying forever to break, but if I'm flipping through the channels and an episode happens to be on, I have to watch, even though I've seen every episode at least a dozen times. Unfortunately, FX usually runs M*A*S*H in two-hour blocks, so there's no escape. Rolleyes

- Danked - 11-16-2002

I love MASH. Only started to watch it recently. FX had a marathon one weekend and I sat in both days and watched them. I've been thinking of buying the DVDs.

- Hybrid - 11-16-2002

i've seen a few episodes of mash. it's a funny show.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-16-2002

All the Law and Order shows, NYPD Blue, American Dreams, Boomtown, all the cheesey dating shows, Big Brother, Cosby Show reruns, Jerry Springer, Trading Spaces, etc. etc. etc.

- Kim - 11-17-2002

Boston Public

- Sir O - 11-17-2002

That 70's Show, The Simpsons, Malcolm In The Middle, South Park, Sopranos (and Oz, when it returns), SportsCenter (and of course, the actual games), Smackdown, news, and TLC and Discovery and Animal Planet the like.

I didn't realize how much TV I watched...

- PatCooper - 11-17-2002

Sopranos
Boston Public

- PeterDragon - 11-17-2002

Quote:I love MASH. Only started to watch it recently
I love MASH, but I watched it when it was in it's first run. You've never watched it before? does it seem dated, or does it seem original?

I'm a TV junkie. There is less stuff that I need to watch than I used to, but If I'm home I try never to miss (new episodes of): South Park, The Simpsons, Sopranos, Oz, West Wing (yeah, I'm that guy) John Doe, NYPD Blue & ER (even though they are no where as good as they used to be).

- PollyannaFlower46 - 11-17-2002

Forgot about:
Boston Public
Felicty (the reruns on WE)
Mad About You
Tough Enough (even though I don't watch wrestling)

- FAST FREDDY - 11-17-2002

Meet the Press

Confusedmokey:

- Sweet Angel - 11-17-2002

Guiding Light.

- PatCooper - 11-17-2002

To this day i watch Beverley Hills 90210 reruns on FX.

- Sweet Angel - 11-17-2002

Quote:To this day i watch Beverley Hills 90210 reruns on FX.
You're not alone.