CDIH
The new pit boss. - I just hope he can live up to kid a - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The new pit boss. - I just hope he can live up to kid a (/showthread.php?tid=424)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 02-12-2002

We have decided that since Seph had the lead in the last poll anyway and that we want a replacement, like now, Seph will be the new Pit mod. We does mean management and if you have a complaint, well, I don't know what to tell you actually.

With Kid A's childish, moronic, idotic, assinine behavior of yesterday morning, I just think we need a mod back in here pronto. There is still 4 other forums up for vote so don't get all pissy over this.

As for those four forums, I want to try and get polls going for people who post often in said forums and will represent those forums has a whole. They will not be limited to said forums but I want a good representitive for each of them.

Thank you and congrats Seph.
Management

- fbd - 02-12-2002

congrats seph
(am i the only won who feels like he said the same thing about 2 months ago?)

- Sloatsburgh - 02-12-2002

FAP

- Maynard - 02-12-2002

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
[Image: ninja.gif]

- Sean Cold - 02-12-2002

For the new jacks and the people who are just fuckin stupid, the fourth unmoderated forum is the hole which is not on the index at this time.

- Sephiroth - 02-12-2002

Fear me, for I have the power to destroy you.

All my contact info is in my profile. Dont hesitate to use it if need be folks. Just here to help. And kill. Here to help and Kill.

And Maim. Here to Help, Kill and Maim. Yeah, that should do it.

- Galt - 02-12-2002

One day your ruse will unfold and your power base will disappear.

Not only do I not believe that you are a shadow warrior yourself, but I bet you don't even know the secret handshake.

If these ministers of death, do actually exist (and I, myself question this fact), I contend that you have no affiliation with said group, and are no more than a poseur.

But I bet you'll be a good mod. Let's hope this one lasts longer than the last time.

- Keyser Soze - 02-12-2002

All my baseless posts are belong to yuo Seph.

Godspeed my captain, godspeed.

- Grumpy - 02-12-2002

oh great - more retarded ninja death team shit floating around......yippeeee Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

- WhipThisFez - 02-12-2002

HAHA!

Its funny cause kid blew his chance.

- Sean Cold - 02-12-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:HAHA!

Its funny cause kid blew his chance.
I was wondering how long it was going to take you to pipe in on this one.

- WhipThisFez - 02-12-2002

Quote:I was wondering how long it was going to take you to pipe in on this one.

I tend not to add new material to the discussion.

Way too much effort.

- SLASH - 02-12-2002

Quote:As for those four forums, I want to try and get polls going for people who post often in said forums and will represent those forums has a whole. They will not be limited to said forums but I want a good representitive for each of them.

Quote:For the new jacks and the people who are just fuckin stupid, the fourth unmoderated forum is the hole which is not on the index at this time.

Does this mean that if the people who want to be mods in the 'viewable' forums should keep their post whoring subtle or they just might wind up modding The Hole?

- Keyser Soze - 02-12-2002

SLASH Wrote:Does this mean that if the people who want to be mods in the 'viewable' forums should keep their post whoring subtle or they just might wind up modding The Hole?
Either that or in the hole period.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 12 2002 at 4:54

- virgingrrl - 02-12-2002

woo hoo chief! :bouncer:

- fbd - 02-12-2002

SLASH Wrote:Does this mean that if the people who want to be mods in the 'viewable' forums should keep their post whoring subtle or they just might wind up modding The Hole?
just a guess, but i'm thinking the hole mod will just be someone who posts often and is worthy of modding, just not from one of the other forums

- The Sleeper - 02-12-2002

Congrats Mistar Plug Whore :p

- BeckyDC - 02-12-2002

**claps hands** congrats Seph Smile

- Sean Cold - 02-12-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:just a guess, but i'm thinking the hole mod will just be someone who posts often and is worthy of modding, just not from one of the other forums
someone wins a fuckin cookie!

- 82-1012268026 - 02-12-2002

Congrats my ninja bretheren.