CDIH
Nyc subway wimp - A new game to play - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Nyc subway wimp - A new game to play (/showthread.php?tid=425)

- Grumpy - 02-12-2002

I was on the subway yesterday and the train was somewhat crowded. A regular cast of typical New Yorkers. Ya had your wops, chinks, darkies, ricans, towel heads, etc..... Quite a few chicks - young, old, ugly, hot.....

It was a long train ride and I was bored so I started to play a game in my own head. "what kind of haircut does she have?" Sometimes it obvious, the chick is well groomed, good makeup, nice hair, she's got at least a trimmed bush if not woodfloor.

Then I see this woman who, for the life of me, scared the shit out of me..... Snuka's mom. I didn't have to guess. She was wearing a dress and she had dreadlocks hanging down from under her skirt. Small children were using her hair as a tarzan rope.

Needless to say, I don't play that game anymore. I've been traumatized. I need a new game. Any suggestions?

- Galt - 02-12-2002

As a retarded newbie, why is the word "new" always in red?

Now, for a new subway game. This is the greatest, and I've played it many times. Granted, after 9/11 this game might seem a little inappropriate, but before then, trust me, this was comedy gold!

The only problem is: you need a friend on the train with you

What you do is (out loud) plot with your friend how many people you could kill on the train before you were dragged down. Have no regard for your own life, the purpose is to get rid of as many people as possible before you are incapacitated.

You will find youself looking for weak groups of people, trying to find anything that could be used for a weapon in which to more quickly execute people, and some fat or otherwise handicapped people to act as a human shield from the eventual heroes trying to stop you.

Not only is it quite fun and challenging, but another benefit is that due to hearing your conversation, the passengers on the train usually clear out pretty fast. Thus giving you a seat, and ridding the train of much of the smell.

- Grumpy - 02-12-2002

Hey <font color=red>New</font>bie, two words for you:

<FONT SIZE=8 COLOR=RED>BOOOORRRINNNNNNGGGG</font>

<font size=10>NEXT!</FONT>

My alternate game of "Moaner, screamer or silent" was also roooined by Snuka's mom after she belched, farted and blew a snot loogie on the floor, all in one shot.
<font color=e5e5e5>

Edited By Grumpy on Feb. 12 2002 at 4:32

- Doc - 02-12-2002

I prefer the Press-Charges-Or-Not Game.

Pretty simple, you look at a chick, whether she's fat, busted, pregnant, smells like a week old bologna sandwich...doesn't matter. You have to decide whether or not she would call the fuzz if you smacked her around a bit.

It's more challenging than you think. The weak or quiet girls are more likely to take you back if you bring her flowers after she "walks into a door" or "trips down the stairs". Some fat chicks will take anything you throw at them, while other get all indignant if you crack them on the head with a 2x4 because they talk too much.

- Grumpy - 02-12-2002

I like that one. I'll have to remember that one.
How about likes anal, hates anal, gives anal? Try to guess if the girl enjoys getting it in das doomper, hates it or enjoys strapping one on and riding her boyfriends ass til he bleeds. That's usually good for killin soem time.

- Doc - 02-12-2002

That's an easy one

If it looks like there was a jelly doughnut in seat then she's a catcher. Think of the leakage you'd get from Snuka's mom when you'd use the lemon juicer on her. That leaves a divot that takes a good week or two to heal

- Grumpy - 02-12-2002

that was only the first time we gang raped her with kitchen utensils. Now you can fit a 12 quart pot in there and she wouldn't feel it. Next step is to teach her tolerate heat so we can cook soup and have fun at the same time.

Another game to play - Sucks, deep throats, swallows, or gags. Do I really have to explain this game?

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-12-2002

BLAH BLAH BLAH. My mom saves all the special moments for me. Like when my sister was being born...it was my first three way. for some reason she came out feet first. I rammed my fetus file into her ass...it came out her mouth and rammed my moms uterus. two bitches at once. HAHA...you never had that from her

:lol:

- Arpikarhu - 02-12-2002

Quote:Pretty simple, you look at a chick, whether she's fat, busted, pregnant, smells like a week old bologna sandwich...doesn't matter. You have to decide whether or not she would call the fuzz if you smacked her around a bit.
that is genius. i will play tonight and let you know how it goes

- Brokenjaw - 02-13-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Hey <font color=red>New</font>bie, two words for you:

<FONT SIZE=8 COLOR=RED>BOOOORRRINNNNNNGGGG</font>

<font size=10>NEXT!</FONT>

My alternate game of "Moaner, screamer or silent" was also roooined by Snuka's mom after she belched, farted and blew a snot loogie on the floor, all in one shot.
<font color=e5e5e5>
Yeah because your posts are ohhh so fun and exciting to read. Go write a column or something.

- DGW - 02-13-2002

Quote:I was on the subway yesterday and the train was somewhat crowded. A regular cast of typical New Yorkers. Ya had your wops, chinks, darkies, ricans, towel heads, etc..... Quite a few chicks - young, old, ugly, hot

Hey...nobody had a welcome thread for John Rocker?

- Arthur Dent - 02-13-2002

I was thinking of this thread on the subway this morning.
So, I started trying to picture all the women on the train with a "C" in the mouth. Suprisingly, the image just doesn't always fit. Some are just too fat and ugly, others just look to innocent or prudish.

- Hey Ladi - 02-13-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:I was thinking of this thread on the subway this morning.
So, I started trying to picture all the women on the train with a "C" in the mouth. Suprisingly, the image just doesn't always fit. Some are just too fat and ugly, others just look to innocent or prudish.
I've done that. It makes me smile for a good portion of the day. If they only knew WHY I was laughing at them.

- Grumpy - 02-13-2002

Todays episode in NYC Subway Ride:

- Sat down across from a lovely and very sexy hot 30 something year old woman. Not the prettiest or skinniest but definitely worth a roll in the hay
- Low and behold, she's wearing a micro mini leather skirt. Apparently too tight to let her cross her legs
- I spent a good 10 minutes staring up her skirt at her lovely red silk panties. (did I mention the camel toe?)

Grumpys helpful subway hint: If you plan on staring at people on the subway, wear dark sunglasses.

- Metalfan - 02-14-2002

Ah yes, the fun and frolic of the NYC subway system. Nothing better than being on the NYC equivalent of a cattle car....the 6 train and having some attractive woman in her early 40's stand right in front of you an place her ass right in your hand....what a pity I had no other option but to stand where I was.....

Grump, on a side note, better get all your rides in now....order just came in on the new hideout...either we pissed someone off, or they think they're funny....but deployment to Gnome, Alaska has begun......dear sweet Jesus tell me you don't have family there.

- Grumpy - 02-19-2002

Gnome Alaska? What the fuck did you do this time? Fuck the directors dog again? Gaaaahhhhdammmmn it. I'm tired of moving. Who does a guy have to fuck to get shipped to the Caribbean?

Side Note: Today's subway episode: Hot PoonTang vs Man Ass in my face.

As I sat on in the sardine can known as the uptown #1 train, I was lucky enough to get a seat on the end by the door. Low and behold, a very cute mid 20 something girl is standing infront of me. crotch to face level. I enjoyed that for about 5 minutes before some fucking mook came up on my left and put his fat ugly smelly man ass in my face. Needless to say, I turned my head for the rest of the ride and stared at this lovely tight jeaned camel toe for the rest of the trip.

- Metalfan - 02-20-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Low and behold, a very cute mid 20 something girl is standing infront of me. crotch to face level.
Hey asshole, I thought you said you were sitting? Don't you normally bring a little stool so you don't have to fight the crowds climbing up onto the big people's seats?

I'm not sure why Gnome......all I know is they were laughing and saying something about you getting back to your roots.....care to explain?

Edited By Metalfan on Feb. 20 2002 at 10:49

- Grumpy - 02-20-2002

Back to my roots? damn it! You fuck one little yettie when no one is looking and you're marked for life. I bet it was the fuckin moosen that snitched on me.

And by the way , I was sitting. She was standing directly in front of me. If I moved my face 6 inches forward, I would have been able to tell what douche she uses. deek!

- Metalfan - 02-21-2002

Grumpy Wrote:And by the way , I was sitting. She was standing directly in front of me. If I moved my face 6 inches forward, I would have been able to tell what douche she uses. deek!
Is that because it would have spilled out of her onto the top of your head?
:roflmao:

Was it a flock of moosen by the way?

Edited By Metalfan on Feb. 21 2002 at 07:19

- Hey Ladi - 02-21-2002

Quote:some fucking mook came up on my left and put his fat ugly smelly man ass in my face
Quote:Was it a flock of moosen by the way?

ooooo, he's gonna hit ya! :punch: