CDIH
These guys are spooked - Orange Alert Friday? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: These guys are spooked - Orange Alert Friday? (/showthread.php?tid=4252)

Pages: 1 2

- FAST FREDDY - 11-22-2002

came across thread on a freakish MB.
This group of people spend all day translating messages from arab web sites. They seemed pretty spooked.

Read it for yourself.....

Quote:Posted 11/22 1:02 am afghanistanwar.com

I don't know about you all, but I just cannot sleep one bit. This whole "22" thing has got me going nuts. If anything does happen, I wish you all the best of luck. I figure CNN will be the first to carry anything, so I'm staying glued to it all night long. Once again, best of luck to all of you, and thanks to everyone for their help. May God Bless America.

Read the thread at afghanistanwar.com
scroll down to posts below thread list

:twak:

- Sweet Angel - 11-22-2002

I didn't know anything about this. Guess I should pay more attention to the news, huh? Are these people legit or maybe just a crazy bunch of doomsayers?

- Metalfan - 11-22-2002

Gee, I'm so glad I work in midtown now :disappointed:

Quote:Are these people legit or maybe just a crazy bunch of doomsayers?
I honestly dont know. Thats why I posted it as a "Read for yourself" post. They could be a group of wheel chair bound trainables, trying to freak us normal folk out.Another disturbing arab site

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-22-2002

i wish i could understand what those people were saying on that arab site

for me its all in arab text

- Sloatsburgh - 11-22-2002

For me, its all worm-wood.

- PLAF - 11-22-2002

Quote:I honestly dont know. Thats why I posted it as a "Read for yourself" post. They could be a group of wheel chair bound trainables, trying to freak us normal folk out.Another disturbing arab site
The thread refered to there talks about a hotel in the United Arab Emerite.
This seems to be talking about bombs.

how can you tell, its all in arab font for me Sad

- HedCold - 11-22-2002

that scroll bar on the other side of the screen is crazyness

- PLAF - 11-22-2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.arabforum.net/vb.....php?th">http://www.arabforum.net/vb.....php?th</a><!-- m --> readid=51258
Translated with Ajeeb:
" Al-Mahdi on the doors and America destruction ( 10 ) " and opening America and the universe countries as a wholes !!!!
The In god's name the most merciful

* " Al-Mahdi on the doors and America destruction ( 10 ) " and opening America and the universe countries as a wholes !!!!

And the prayers and the greeting are on the messengers goodness a master is Mohammad عليه أفضل the prayer and the greeting .

A fact was intending that I since a period bring up a subject he is related by the Islamic conquests in the future and the battles and the epics that the great Islamic army will enter .
And the reason for him my oaths firm by the great god that the world will contain her wings !! The east and the Westerner !! Under the Moslem nation leadership and that the god is complementary his matter and if the unbelievers hated .
But me I did not arrive after to what aspire to him and what search for him !! He might the god that he enlightens my insight to this great problem or any of the brotherhood the lovers or one of our contemporary scientists might have been have arrived at him !!! Concerning America conquest and the whole world countries and this subject an important severe importance from side the clarification of these facts to the Moslem and the Moslem resolutions lift that a remaining Ilaslam is to the Day of Judgment .
_

• The fact of this subject many what interests me in what in her the Moslem and my flag in this matter from a great happiness regard as good sign the certainty that he no light ألا after a Deep darkness and great temptations and a great affliction and a humiliation what is after him a humiliation !! Then the daytime does not come ألا after a pitch-black night !!
Then the prophet of god Mohammad is peace be upon him he did not come ألا after a blind paganism and a sullen night and separate and fighter tribes !! And bad hearts !! And a humiliation what is after him a humiliation to the Arab as a wholes .
Lover Al-Mustafa appearance was عليه أفضل the prayers and the greeting like the light and the bright الشعاع that lighted by his light the sky and earth and the sky filled meteors an admonition to the devils by participation great problem !! And a back the lover Mohammad عليه أفضل the prayer and the greeting a stand with him I glorify a message and the greatest book ألا and he the koran .
And appeared before his appearance by some and the spread of his letter is what facilitated a great problem !!

* * * * the important in the tongue of the Arabs says : !!!!!!!!!!

: an Albawsh and an Alboosh is the folk group no they are a covenant from شَتَّى tribes and a saying : they the group and the العيَال and a saying : they the plenty from the people and a saying : the group from the mixed people .
, and Basha Yaboosh Bawshan if an Albawsha and they accompanied the noise
And in the mediator

The Albawsh Walbowsh of the mingled group or no he is except from شتَّى tribes or the plenty from the people and from him Bawshon Baeshon .

And an invalid Bawshon matter no use under and he is from the public talk receivable from Bush by the Turkish by an empty meaning .

* * then this man " Bush "
What is he not to scum man !!! And he is a name on a name !!!!!!!!
Then what are he and his folk ألا from tribes all !! A Whoghoghaa !! And he is without !!
A silly trivial man !!!!
A Walhmd to the god brands you I brand a name !! He agreed that his news brands him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the god glory to that by his hand the amounts of each Shia !!!
Foallh Asbshrt when that was discovered !!! A fact a lot of the matters in front of but we are a Lanraha !!!
Then I say praise be to Allah that this is a great good news !!!
Then this man is without !! A trivial !!! A silly !!! And will cause America by the god ear to her destruction !! .

___ **********************

You دعونا us now we stand up some so that we read how that Al-Mahdi will conquer the countries an Alamrik !!
And she is a part from Al Jafr koran school that the righteous teacher mentioned " Mohammad Eissa David in his book " :
( ( and Al-Mahdi lodges at the countries an Alamrik is from above the clouds in several domes from the sun light
To her a light in the darkness as the moon and the stars and the god demolishes the countries an Alamrik demolished and eclipsed , eats the land in her heart and the flood in an Amoahha countries and the new nations a name many at
And remains from them new and new and new , a moral to who makes the lying and the gold , a scattered dust by the command of Allah is lost his horns are in the effort and the fatigue .............................................
...................... .
.... Then he possesses the giving by the right and to the right from the big sea to the small sea and from the romaeans land near to persia to the far region and he progresses in the skys causes and earth and he submits the god to him is an Alamrik all , a Laalh calls ألا god Mohammad the prophet of god in each land them , ......................................................
And the sky shouter happens before by Al-Mahdi a folk from Egypt and the Jerusalem house , raise a lodestar in a land
Wide good as if she is the river in the generosities , her name tribe letters " as his counterpart " in her great treasures
Represented treasures the her land 's Alamrik countries cut likes the incisors of the countries Alamrik ............ And so on .

* then this is a simple part I will deal with the remainder by the complete clarification .!!!!!!!!
* then أبشروا the Islam Yargal أبشروا by a help from the god two next and Fattouh 's opening in front of a fair .
You أبشروا that the Islam will not be lost men will appear on the right that fight and support and gain .
Then she not was the minaret that the Moslem in Canada established ( he means the first mosque he was built there ) a year 1938 م and will deal with the details a next ألا the good news of appearance nearness Al-Mahdi Alamin and the disbelief top disappearance America is a destruction the god on them is their houses and burn them and deluge them by an anger from .

I say my saying this and ask pardon the great god
And to the talk remainder to the god wanted that was above

An Albashq

- PLAF - 11-22-2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.alfjr.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115156">http://www.alfjr.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115156</a><!-- m -->

A letter to the president Saddam Hussein <<> >

To / the president Saddam Hussein the god guided him

Peace be upon you you and the mercy of Allah and your obedience
He said that was above :
إِنَّ the god defends about which believed إِنَّ the god no he loves an all traitorous and atheist

This and a considering from the god to each man he wants the repentance by that he believes in him he will defend him and supports him , have an Ikhtaat in the previous and want to you the two goodness then the Repentance are open and so that she hides your repentance pure to the god face and to the heading of your armies today before a tomorrow to the liberation of our lands the extortioner Alaslamih from the Zionist and will stand with you to the god wanted each Moslem on the earth surface and so that the Iraq children drive the battle into Palestine liberation from the Zionist , we praise be to Allah believers are by the fate his goodness and his evil and know that we are meeter a god in a day .
He said that was above :
And what you want except that the god wants إِنَّ the god he was knowledgeable and wise

So that he is the Iraq army his first secrets she walks towards the help to the god with imposing battle wanted that should be Palestine who polish her liberations and her purification from an Alshainh .

And so that your end in the world hides a good deed he might that he forgives god be our help by him
He said that was above :
So that he forgives god be our help what he approached from your sin and what he tarried and completes his blessing on you and guides you Mmostaiqeaman path

Then promise the god is the Islam children from each area from the places on that we are supported from the god help and raised a flag no he deified ألا god Mohammad the prophet of god
He said that was above :
( except who he repented and believed he made Faowlaeka good deed that the god replaces their sins good deeds and the god was forgiving and merciful and who he repented and made an advantage then َإِنَّهُ him repents to the god a repentance ) the two differences / 70 - 71

ok thats too many words

- PLAF - 11-22-2002

wHAT?

i liked it better when i couldnt understand it

- PLAF - 11-22-2002

Ok. I'll keep that in mind.

arabs bad, bombs bad. Dont trust sand-monkeys.

(Hows that?)

- Hybrid - 11-22-2002

sounds good to me

Anyone getting ready to fly? Read this youll feel much better.

:crackhead:

fuck

that is reallly reallly reallly bad, and the extra l's are for REALLLY

- Goatweed - 11-22-2002

I don't usually buy into these reports, but I have a bad feeling that something really bad is going to happen, and soon.