CDIH
Worst excuse to drink - Lemme hear them - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Worst excuse to drink - Lemme hear them (/showthread.php?tid=427)

- WhipThisFez - 02-13-2002

My friends and myself have been debating whether or not one of our friends has a drinking problem.

What tipped us off is the other day when the dude walked out of his apt saying "I'm going out to buy some diapers." Keep in mind the guy doesn't have kids.

What was your worst excuse ever to cover your tracks for going out and drinking?

- Sephiroth - 02-13-2002

I need to buy some tampons for my non-existant Wife/Girlfriend.

- Hybrid - 02-13-2002

there is no bad excuse. any excuse to drink is a good one. :bouncer:

Quote:I need to buy some tampons for my non-existant Wife/Girlfriend.

Shit man, thats just not right.

Jesus.

Fuck man, get help.

- The Sleeper - 02-13-2002

Haha, like you have friends. :roflmao:

- DGW - 02-13-2002

Thank you Hybrid. No excuse needed..

Quote:Haha, like you have friends.

Ok.

So I rent. Whats the big deal.

- 82-1012268026 - 02-13-2002

I... uhh... need a beer. :bouncer:

- onehung - 02-13-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:What was your worst excuse ever to cover your tracks for going out and drinking?
I'll be back Monday, Don't wait up. Ofcourse it was a friday night when I told her.

- virgingrrl - 02-13-2002

there is no such thing as a drinking problem, only 28 days till i am a legal alcoholic :bouncer:

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:My friends and myself have been debating whether or not one of our friends has a drinking problem.
My friends made that choice for me 5 years ago. Bastards that they are. One of my boys father was worried about me and he was captian AA and sponsered me in the meetings.

I lasted one fuckin meeting. After hearing all these miserable puke's stories, I declared that I needed a fuckin drink just to wash away the horrific memories of this loser gathering.

That guy's dad despises me now and I dated my boy's girl while they were still together. He is no longer my friend either. Not for that reason, much more to that sorid tale. I just find it funny how the peeps who wanted to help me are no longer helpful in my main scheem of things.

Be forewarned, Fezzy, you can't force the help issue, you could make shit worse.

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 12 2002 at 10:23

- Sloatsburgh - 02-13-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:What was your worst excuse ever to cover your tracks for going out and drinking?
Because you're ugly and I want to get laid.

- IkeaBoy - 02-13-2002

i thought it was a keg, i didn't know it was his mule.

Oh wrong drinking

- Doc - 02-13-2002

I'm going to a bar in Manhattan to watch Brother Joe :burnfucker:

Seriously, my worst was when I'd lie to my last girlfriend and tell her I'm hanging with guys from high school

- Keyser Soze - 02-13-2002

I need to go get some more Blueberry creeme java down at the store.

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I need to go get some more Blueberry creeme java down at the store.
It is good coffee damn it! :bouncer:

My best excuse for going for a drink is just telling your girl you need to get a drink because you don't believe in hitting women, but, after being with her, you see why they get hit and if you stay any longer, there is a restaining order in the near futre.

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 13 2002 at 12:00

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 02-13-2002

My worst reason for dirinking -- I just got banned from a message board.
and also

I was just sodomized by Gonzo.

Edited By JAYMOHRBUDDY on Feb. 13 2002 at 11:54

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:My worst reason for dirinking -- I just got banned from a message board.
You must be a lush by now then. :bouncer: :bouncer:

I figured your worse reason would be modding Drunk Boy's site.

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 02-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:My worst reason for dirinking -- I just got banned from a message board.
You must be a lush by now then. :bouncer: :bouncer:

I figured your worse reason would be modding Drunk Boy's site.
No, that was my worse reason to do heroin.

- Grumpy - 02-13-2002

I banged DGW's mom. That always gets me sympathy and free drinks at the bar.......