CDIH
Which Lord of the Rings Chararcter are You? - Another Test for All Geeks, Freaks, etc. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Which Lord of the Rings Chararcter are You? - Another Test for All Geeks, Freaks, etc. (/showthread.php?tid=4374)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Mad - 12-08-2002

Who are YOU?

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_vmort.jpg]</td><td>

Aragorn</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Aragorn, Man of the West, leader of the Rangers who guard the hobbits.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Viggo Mortensen.</p>

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test</small> <small><small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></small></p></td></tr></table>

- Hybrid - 12-08-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_obloo.jpg]</td><td>

Legolas Greenleaf</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Legolas, Elf, a son of the King of Mirkwood.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Orlando Bloom.</p>

Who would you be?
<small>Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test</small> <small><small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></small></p></td></tr></table>

- fbd - 12-08-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_dmona.jpg]</td><td>

Merry Brandybuck</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Merry, Hobbit, heir of the Brandybucks and a friend of Frodo's.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Dominic Monaghan.</p>

Who would you be?
<small>Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test</small> <small><small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></small></p></td></tr></table>

- Sweet Angel - 12-08-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_cblan.jpg]</td><td>

Galadriel</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Galadriel, Elf, Queen of Lothlorien, wife of Celeborn and grandmother of Arwen.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Cate Blanchett.</p>

Who would you be?

- LyricalGomez - 12-08-2002

fbdlingfrg=Merry Brandybuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_clee.jpg]</td><td>

Saruman</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Saruman, Wizard, the leader of the council of wizards.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Christopher Lee.</p>

Who would you be?

- fbd - 12-08-2002

merry...i couldnt even be pippin, the good one

- crx girl - 12-08-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_motto.jpg]</td><td>

Eowyn</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Eowyn, Woman of Rohan, niece of King Theoden and sister of Eomer.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Miranda Otto.</p>

Who would you be?
Zovakware Lord of the Rings Test</small> <small><small>with Perseus Web Survey Software</small></small></p></td></tr></table>

- PatCooper - 12-08-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_sasti.jpg]</td><td>

Sam Gamgee</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Sam, Hobbit, Frodo's humble servant.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Sean Astin.</p>

Who would you be?

- QuickStop - 12-08-2002

Legolas Greenleaf</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Legolas, Elf, a son of the King of Mirkwood.</p>

Who would you be?

- drusilla - 12-08-2002

Legolas Greenleaf</p>

Who would you be?

at least i'm cute.

- GonzoStyle - 12-08-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_sbean.jpg]</td><td>

Boromir</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Boromir, Man of Gondor, proud heir to the Steward Denethor II, and elder brother of Faramir.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Sean Bean.</p>

Who would you be?

- Goatweed - 12-09-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_vmort.jpg]</td><td>

Aragorn</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Aragorn, Man of the West, leader of the Rangers who guard the hobbits.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Viggo Mortensen.</p>

Who would you be?

- LyricalGomez - 12-09-2002

I refuse to believe none of you are evil

- Arpikarhu - 12-09-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_bdour.jpg]</td><td>

Wormtongue</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Wormtongue, Man of Rohan, the chief counselor of Theoden.</p>

In the movie, I am played by Brad Dourif.</p>

Who would you be?

- LyricalGomez - 12-09-2002

Why am I not suprised [Image: hmmm.gif]

- PeterDragon - 12-09-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_dwenh.jpg]</td><td>

Faramir</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Faramir, Man of Gondor, the humble younger brother of Boromir.</p>

In the movie, I am played by David Wenham.</p>

Who would you be?

I was a little dissapointed - only 7 questions isn't very thorough, and you can change it anyway.

Edited By crx girl on 1039408070

- Arpikarhu - 12-09-2002

who is this wormtongue? what is his story? i dont remember him from the books since i read them so long ago.

- Keyser Soze - 12-09-2002

i am lord WHO GIVES A FUCK??????????????

- LZMF1 - 12-09-2002

<table><tr><td>[Image: ca_jrhys.jpg]</td><td>

Gimli Gloin's son</p>

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Gimli, Dwarf, handy with an axe when orcs are about.</p>

In the movie, I am played by John Rhys-Davies.</p>

Who would you be?

is this good or bad? i haven't the slightest Undecided

- fbd - 12-09-2002

gimli is good...he's one of the main characters, and, as an ultra-nerd thing, "gloin's son" is pissing me off...the proper dwarven expression is "son of gloin"