CDIH
Is it Monday yet? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is it Monday yet? (/showthread.php?tid=4383)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Maynard - 12-09-2002

Is everyone going to start posting again?

I'm bored. Come one, someone come play with me.

- Metalfan - 12-09-2002

Well, I'll talk to you...but play with you...ummmmm....nope :disappointed:

- Maynard - 12-09-2002

I didn't mean "play" with me. I just meant to come and chat.

How was your weekend Mr. Fan?

- Metalfan - 12-09-2002

Extremely busy....but that is normal these days. Don't get much time to lay around and do nothing I'm afraid Undecided

Did watch "Monsters, Inc." and caught part of a football game for a change though. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets....thank goodness they won :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 12-09-2002

monsters inc was a cool movie

- GonzoStyle - 12-09-2002

speaking of monsters inc., anyone watch that lilo and stitch movie? I heard that and Ice Age were pretty good kid movies.

- Maynard - 12-09-2002

Haven't seen Lilo & Stitch yet, but I know our friend is gonna make us watch it when she gets it.

Monsters Inc was and AWESOME movie. Great story. The premise was just great. One of those things you would think up when you're high.

Yes we all know and believe you smoke weed.

- Metalfan - 12-09-2002

My daughter went to see "Lilo and Stitch" when it was in the theaters. She's 5 and actually asked to leave early because it didn't hold her attention. That's the best I can tell you, for what its worth.

Monsters, Inc. was cool......watched it twice actually :-)

- Maynard - 12-09-2002

Having never smoked pot.....you wouldn't understand the dumb shit you think about when high Gonzo.

- Goatweed - 12-09-2002

I haven't seen Monsters, Inc. but I think it's on PPV soon. I planned to watch a few movies this weekend, but I never got to them. :disappointed:

- Maynard - 12-09-2002

It was on PPV last month. So it should be coming on the other movie channels soon.

- Goatweed - 12-09-2002

I must've been looking at last month's PPV guide :crackhead: I guess that means Blade 2 isn't on this month either?

Oh yeah, happy Monday!

- Maynard - 12-09-2002

Nope...that was on last month too. :lol:

Look here

Edited By Maynard on 1039450633

Yeah I passed by monsters inc on PPV numerous times but never watched it. I am surprised by the number of adults who actually watch kid movies, I thought I was alone when I cried during the lion king.... I wasn't... right?

- Metalfan - 12-09-2002

Yeah, I cried when they put Zazu in the birdie boiler too.......fucking tragic :disappointed:

I cried when scar killed mufasa.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 12-09-2002

I cried when Optimus Prime died in the Transformers Movie....
Monsters Inc was hysterical and I want to check out Lilo and Stitch

- Goatweed - 12-09-2002

I wouldn't mind seeing Monsters, Inc. mainly because it's a Pixar movie and I love to see how much better CGI gets over time. Those guys have come a long way since Toy Story and even though they're movies for kids, they usually throw in very subtle lines or scenes that the adults can also appreciate.

- Skitchr4u - 12-09-2002

mr goatweed sir, i do believe that the movies are in fact made for adults, with the premise of being for kids to make money...

when someone watches lilo and stich, please leave a detailed review, so i can see about watching it...thanks

oh, and ice age was very funny, lots of laughs