CDIH
fuck you united health care - fuck you in the goat ass - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: fuck you united health care - fuck you in the goat ass (/showthread.php?tid=4398)

Pages: 1 2

- drusilla - 12-11-2002

:fuckoff: my insuarance company sucks.

they won't let me get the proper medication that makes my migraines go away. they are only allowing me 9 pills for 34 days. 9 PILLS FOR 34 DAYS! they are telling my that i can only be stabbed in the eye with a screwdriveer 9 times in 34 days. i wish! i wish it only happened 9 times.

they can fucking eat me.

sorry. i had a bad day & my fucking headache won't go away. you know why????? cause i don't have my fucking meds you assholes!

- Goatweed - 12-11-2002

Quote:fuck you in the goat ass
what does my ass have to do with you not getting enough pills????

seriously, sorry to hear that - health care sucks all around, but unfortunately we don't have much of a choice other than to deal with it. I'm still getting sent hospital bills from memorial Day when i threw my back out - and according to my HMO the bill has been paid but the hospital says the HMO refuses to pay, so I should.

- Teenweek - 12-11-2002

yeah next year my co pay goes up from $10 to $25. Fuck united healthcare you fucking c suckers.

- kindred - 12-11-2002

My job decided to longer carry my health insurance company I've had for the past 8 years. Now, I get to spend more money a month for health insurance (over $100) and have to find all new doctors. I tell ya, the health insurance companies have us by the balls....

- Sweet Angel - 12-11-2002

Yes, insurance companies suck...but it's still better than having NO insurance at all.

They probably assume that someone could not get more than 9 migraines in a month, hence, they only allow that many pills. Or, maybe the pills are highly addictive. Whatever the reason, I agree, it's stupid.

Have you done anything to find out what might be causing them?

- Luna - 12-11-2002

Quote:my insuarance company sucks.
They sure do...they just cut our office fees by more than half. fuckers! :angry:

- crx girl - 12-12-2002

i haven't had insurance since 98. sometimes i think maybe that's just as well

good luck with your noggin dru, i'll be sending some positive energies your way to keep it down to 9 a month Undecided

- drusilla - 12-12-2002

thanks trishy. you're swell :bouncer:

yeah, i used to go to a neurologist once a month. he is the one that first gave me that medication. it's the only thing that works. i have tried others & they do nothing or i break out in a full body rash. (not my best week) . th reason they only want to give me 9 is because the pills are really expenisive & there is no generic brand. they are just being tight wads. :fuckoff:

- GonzoStyle - 12-12-2002

Quote:they can fucking eat me.

United Health sent me as a representative to look into your request.

- drusilla - 12-12-2002

you're sweet

- Luna - 12-12-2002

Ummm......Dru....have you asked your doctor for some sample medication?
I do know that doctors are frequently visited by pharmaceutical reps. that give them free samples. You may want to ask you doctor about it. Just a thought.

- GonzoStyle - 12-12-2002

Quote:you're sweet

Great, now pat me on the head and tell me I am 'special', so i can feel like a full fledged retard.

- LyricalGomez - 12-12-2002

Isn't it a tad late for that?

- GonzoStyle - 12-13-2002

My avatar can whip your punk ass avatars ass.

- LyricalGomez - 12-13-2002

Probablly, but that's because they would outnumber one man by how many people?

Fake ass 'rapper'

- Jinny - 12-13-2002

Dru, I had the same problem with Empire.....I get cluster migraines and go through about 12 pills in 30 days. I had my Doc write a letter of medical necessity for Empire. They really couldn't argue with him.... Now I get 12 pills very 20 days. Migraine meds are uber expensive!

Have you tried feverfew, riboflavin, folic acid, and magnesium? At the right doses they can help.

Feel better, sweetie!

Quote:Fake ass 'rapper'

Why so hostile?

Cause I got the new Canibus CD.

And it evoked rage within you, interesting. But how do you link Canibus to my avatar exactly?