CDIH
Hey try this - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Hey try this (/showthread.php?tid=4435)

- Hey Ladi - 12-14-2002

The Peacemaker (Type 9)
You are patient, trusting, willing to hear others' troubles and help opponents find common ground. Your tranquility and fondness for comfortable routines may make you seem zoned out. Nines may resemble fives, but are often more open and accomodating.

Quiz hoosy-what's'it :banana:

- Sweet Angel - 12-14-2002

The Go-Getter (Type 3)
You're ambitious and competitive, yet charming, too. For you, self-respect is linked to winning; failure is anathema. You can change your stripes (convictions) to suit circumstances. Highly effecient, you're a good team leader. You may strongly value appearances and status.

:crackhead: I don't think that's accurate at all.

- NaughtyAngel - 12-14-2002

The Perfectionist (Type 1)
You are responsible and capable, maintaining a clear (and dear) sense of right and wrong. You set high standards and are quick to address any shortcomings, but you can be critical (you're a natural teacher or preacher). If you fall short of your ideals, you feel ashamed.

- Skitchr4u - 12-17-2002

The Romantic (Type 4)
You are emotionally sensitive and creative, but the reality of relationships rarely fulfills your fantasy of love. Fear of abandonment is a major life theme. Often dramatic and unpredictable, the Four is bored by consistency. You're likely to have artistic talents or interests.

OR

The Fun-Lover (Type 7)
Outgoing and playful, you love new places and partners -- to you, familiarity breeds boredom. But underneath that ebuillence, you're emotionally elusive, unwilling to talk about anything painful. Like a Three, you're multifaceted, but you may be more of a starter than a finisher.

yep, they pegged me

- kindred - 12-17-2002

The Giver (Type 2)
Sunny, upbeat and highly emphatic, you can tune in quickly to another's needs, yet may deny your own. You tend to be a "pleaser," so you carry the emotional baton in important relationships, but may fall into a martyr role. Twos often connect to powerful or charismatic people.

Anyone need anything???

- NaughtyAngel - 12-17-2002

i need a job, thanks

- slackjaw - 12-22-2002

The Leader (Type 8)
You're gutsy, challenging, impulsive; you often act first and think later. You know how to speak up -- even your body language is assertive and energetic. In some cases, you may be a bit of a bully; more often, you're charismatic. Often generous, you protect the people you love.

- NaughtyAngel - 12-22-2002

Quote:In some cases, you may be a bit of a bully
fucking bully!!!!! punk ass
:-p

- Hey Ladi - 12-23-2002

men are like dogs :thumbs-up:

- NaughtyAngel - 12-23-2002

yeah but dogs can lick their asses and men cant

- slackjaw - 12-25-2002

Bah.... don't be haters, I believe it said MORE OFTEN CHARISMATIC... and GENEROUS.... so I zerbert you both!

- Maynard - 12-30-2002

I am a romantic.....and yeah....the description is me to a T.