CDIH
Fuckin tasteless pieces of shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fuckin tasteless pieces of shit (/showthread.php?tid=4438)

- Maynard - 12-14-2002

What the fuck man. This is even worse than the fucking t-shirt Hell thing.

I wanna blow up france after seeing this

- fbd - 12-14-2002

lower than low

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-14-2002

That's just beyond disgusting....sorta makes you wonder about the rest of the world....

- Mad - 12-14-2002

WTF was that! God Damn ungrateful frog eating bastards. I'd like to "drop" a bomb or two on their asses.

- Galt - 12-14-2002

that's really hard.

- QuickStop - 12-14-2002

awful

- The Sleeper - 12-14-2002

So what was everyone's score? I got a 390

- AdolescentMasturbator - 12-14-2002

471 you bastard, I AM TEH WINNAR!!11

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-14-2002

Quote:471 you bastard, I AM TEH WINNAR!!11
nuh uh, i just got an 1170!

2364!

- GonzoStyle - 12-14-2002

I hate PC games, plus they are french their lives are Hell anyway. It's probably some 12 year old french punk who thought he was being funny, what can you do? It's stupid but that's the beauty of the internet the fact that it's free.

- onehung - 12-14-2002

Quote:What the fuck man. This is even worse than the fucking t-shirt Hell thing.

Then why post it on a message board? To show everyone your pc correctness is in tact ?

- Maynard - 12-14-2002

Quote:Then why post it on a message board? To show everyone your pc correctness is in tact ?
No jerkoff, it's cause I was pissed off. And thought it might be of some interest since most of this board is in or around NYC.

- onehung - 12-14-2002

Quote:And thought it might be of some interest since most of this board is in or around NYC
No shit.
So because You were pissed about it, you felt the need to bring it into the spotlight. seems to me, it would make more sense to just leave well enough alone. You're like a glasshouse maymay.

- Maynard - 12-14-2002

Oh I see.....so it was fine for Gonzo to bring up the T-shirt Hell topic. You had no problems with that. I don't see how this is any less tasteless.

Get off your fuckin high horse man. Sorry you have no emotions and didn't have a problem with 9/11. But I on the other hand did.

- Arpikarhu - 12-15-2002

onehung made me laugh and now i feel shame.

- crx girl - 12-15-2002

they're french, what do you expect?

- GonzoStyle - 12-15-2002

The difference was that the t-shirt Hell thing was being used by someone and somewhere most if not really all of us were familiar with for financial gains. I am in no way saying though that you shouldn't have posted it, just as the person who made this tasteless game has a right to put it out publically. Maynard has a right to post this in what is a free forum for discussion, since this topic is discussion worthy. While my opinion may differ from maynards doesn't make this topic or the point not worthy of posting.

I am just saying that while it is tasteless and fuckin dumb, what can you do? I am not offended because just look at all the hate sites on the web calling for "racial purity" putting down blacks, jews, latinos, etc. There are sites dedicated to hatred of our country and you can't really stop them cause freedom of speech can't be bended. Hate has and always will exist as long as man roams this earth. You can't sit there and be blown away by this cause if the game was say throwing running jews into a gas chamber it would probably have been posted in a comedic tone on this site, not that it is funny or less tragic than 9/11 but that the passage of time has granted the opportunity to look at it not as much light heartidly but to laugh in the face of hatred.