CDIH
nothin like a good sunday - what's yours? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: nothin like a good sunday - what's yours? (/showthread.php?tid=4447)

Pages: 1 2

- crx girl - 12-15-2002

ah, wake up at 3, catch the end of one football game over breakfast. i made egg and chips :thumbs-up: now, i'm sitting around in my jimmies, watchin football, and drinking the rest of my chocolate dunkin donuts blast thingy that i got last night. pure chocolatey goodness in a cup :fuggin:

oh, and to top it all off bloomberg just said in his press conference about the "countdown to strike" that he hopes nobody dies. such a nice guy :crackhead:

nah, but it's ok, because i'm having a good sunday and maybe this game will be a blowout too and they'll switch to a game i actually care about by halftime...

so, what's your definition of a good sunday?

- The Sleeper - 12-15-2002

my defenition of a good sunday is having to study for hours on end for 2 finals that I know I'm gonna fail anyway and putting off while it festers in the back of my mind til I can't take it anymore and I need to take a walk but I can't enjoy my walk cause I know I'm gonna have to study eventually.

yup.

- Mad - 12-15-2002

Bad Sunday for me. Think I've got a touch of the flu. Sucks to be me. :disappointed:

- crx girl - 12-15-2002

dude, you're bringing me down man

- Mad - 12-15-2002

Sorry to ruin your beautiful day.

On top of that the Giants are beating the living shit out of the Cowboys (long time fan) in the first quarter.

- crx girl - 12-15-2002

yeah, you're not really. i'm still good, i think it's funny dallas is losing, and to the giants :rofl:

- Mad - 12-15-2002

:disappointed:

- The Sleeper - 12-15-2002

yea it's awesome that my TV is broken and I can't watch the game. another key to a great Sunday.

- Keyser Soze - 12-15-2002

my sunday for 17 weeks consists of the following

11AM : wake up
11:30 : ponder fantasy lineup
NOON : read the paper, eat cereal while watching the NFL today on CBS with the mind boggling deion sanders
12:00 : set final fantasy lineup
12:15 : second guess lineup, pay $15 fine to change lineup after 12 noon
12:30 : set up the other 2 tv's so we have one local and 2 satellite NFL Ticket TV so as not to miss a minute of football anywhere in the country
1:00 : turn tv's to jets or giants game on local TV, flip between games on TV B and on TV C
1:05,10,15,20 (you get the idea) : check fantasy
2:00 : order general tso's shrimp from hollywood chinese restaurant in Union City
2:05,10,15,20,yada,yada,yada : check fantasy
3:00 : put on Jerry Rice jersey, must be worn mid game, not pregame for superstitious reasons
3:05,10,15,20.... : check fantasy
4:00 : watch 4'clock games, smoke a bowl
4-7:45 : check fantasy
8:30 : watch 8:30 game, pillage kitchen for leftovers
9:00 : watch a shitty sopranos episode, while checking fantasy
10:00 : watch curb your enthusiasm, declare it much better than tonights sopranos, again.

repeat throughout NFL season

- Mad - 12-15-2002

Quote:smoke a bowl

Good idea.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-15-2002

Lets see...my Sunday sucks....I woke up, and have been piddling at this paper all day...keep in mind it was due Wednesday. Next Sunday, I'm going to go shopping I think though. :bouncer:

- crx girl - 12-15-2002

can i come over next sunday keyser?

- Goatweed - 12-15-2002

my sundays can usually be summed up in one word : laundry :-(

- TheGMANN - 12-15-2002

Quote:my sundays can usually be summed up in one word : laundry

Mine too...only Im too lazy to attempt it right now. This sunday sucked cause I had to work. Oh well.....need the cash, what can ya do!!
Usually on sundays all I do is just recouperate from the night before ...lie around the house and watch tv all day....

- Jinny - 12-16-2002

I baked about 10 dozen cookies today! And the Giants anally raping the Cowbyos just made the day sweeter!

- Weird NJ - 12-16-2002

Woke up at 12
Smoked a bowl
Watched TV
Smoked a bowl
Ate Pierogies
Smoked a bowl
Watched more TV
Climbed a tree and strung up Christmas lights in the dark for an hour and a half :crackhead:
Posted this post

Gonna make a rum and coke and smoke a bowl
:fuggin:

- crx girl - 12-16-2002

why is the giants game still on? why don't they switch to something worth watching? :crackhead:

oh, the packers 49ers game just ended...

- fbd - 12-16-2002

spent the day wandering around the city with 10 friends...pretty fun day. cold, though.
giant slaughters rock so hard

- Keyser Soze - 12-16-2002

culpepper killed my last chance at fantasy glory this year

its a sad day for the Souptown Cageblasters

- Hey Ladi - 12-16-2002

woke up at noon
had breakfast
:fuggin:
drove for 2 hrs or so :fuggin:
home now :fuggin:
gonna watch tv :thumbs-up:
it was lovely, all day Confusedmokey: