CDIH
A New Christmas story - Man has sex with Nativity sheep - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A New Christmas story - Man has sex with Nativity sheep (/showthread.php?tid=4459)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Teenweek - 12-17-2002

This story is really funny.

Banging a christmas sheep

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2002

Like this only happens during christmas time, if you can't bang a sheep in todays society any day of the year then I want out of here.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

i concur! :thumbs-up:

Squiril in your case or atleast a squirils ass.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

Why don't more people fuck goats? Undecided

I get it...

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

I knew you would.

I think I need more coffee...

I was at the 7-11 today (cue thread hijack music and reason this thread will actually get any replys...)

They didn't have any blueberry cream coffe but I tried their pure columbian it was actually not too bad. I wanted a bagel and cream cheese but the guy stuck his thumb on the cream cheese over my bagel so I told him to forget it. I did get the new Rong Magazine though so I am happy.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

I had blueberry goodness Sunday morning - my place seemingly never runs out. We get free coffee here but it's nowhere near as good as coffee should be - but, it's free and it gives me a reason to walk away from my desk.

I don't like bagels with butter or cream cheese from 7-11. Do they keep them out in baskets by you? I never understood that - aren't butter and cream cheeses supposed to be refrigerated? How the fuck do people buy room temperature cream cheese bagels?

They keep them in a basket here but if you ask for a fresh one they will make it for you. They usually run out of the cream cheese bagels in the basket anyway cause they get bought up quick I guess. They do keep the basket in the fridge though with all the pre-made sammiches.

They ran out of the blueberry goodness today though, they said it's their most popular brand, so HA to all the nay sayers.

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

I can't see the story.

Take the flashlight out of your Asshole then.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

Quote:They do keep the basket in the fridge though with all the pre-made sammiches

Not at my place - the basket is on the counter, and there are other bagels kept in that glass-case where they keep donuts and stuff, but it's not refrigerated.

As long as the Blueberry Creme is flowing, I really don't care - it was just something I noticed.

Quote:They ran out of the blueberry goodness today though, they said it's their most popular brand, so HA to all the nay sayers.

We know the truth. They say we're crazy, but they also said Einstein was crazy...

Thomas Edison did some of his finest work in the wee hours of the night while keeping awake with blueberry coffee.

- Teenweek - 12-17-2002

Quote:cue thread hijack music and reason this thread will actually get any replys...)

[Image: up_yours.gif] :bouncer:

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

<span style='font-size:57pt;line-height:100%'>THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!</span>

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

<span style='font-size:47pt;line-height:100%'>I STILL PREFER DENT</span>

- Goatweed - 12-17-2002

You know, that didn't seem so bad.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

you all get what you deserve! :burnfucker:

I reallt coulda gone for some nice egg salad this morning but they ran out.