CDIH
I have a story for y'all - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I have a story for y'all (/showthread.php?tid=4540)

- SLASH - 12-25-2002

About a year ago I was walking by a large construction area after I had just left a pub and really needed to take a piss. The construction was quite large and had several trailers, so I ducked in behind to take a piss. I had just pulled my dick out when a tall, scruffy Italian guy rounded the corner.

"Ya beat me to it," he laughed." I have to piss so bad I can taste it."

He stood a few feet away from me and pulled open his coveralls. In the corner of my eye I could see him fumbling with his zipper and then adjust his underwear to expose an extremely large uncut dick. The kind with a thick meaty foreskin that gathers at the head and hung about a inch forward from the head of his horse dick.

A rather alarming blast of piss exploded from his big dick.

"That's nice," he grunted.
"Yep, real relief," I said.

The flow from his dick had started to weaken as he squeezed out the last drops.

He started shaking his huge dick, and I started to smell a very strong odor, the sweet smell of a dirty unwashed dick. I turned my body a little more to investigate the strong smell and saw the beefy construction worker retracting his thick foreskin. It was obvious that the cock had not been washed in many, many days. A thick dick with cheese covering the head and folds of the foreskin. As he moved the foreskin back and forward, the smegma loosened and the odor of his cheese crop become ever stronger.

"Getting a little ripe down there," he joked.

I looked down at his dick, "Your not joking dude - a good blowjob will clean that right up."
He laughs, "I pity the bitch who would clean up that mess."

"I am sure there are plenty of girls, and guys for that matter that would lap that mess right up," I said.

"you gotta be joking," he said, turning towards me, "they would suck this?", he says shaking the thick semi hard dick.

I took a step closer, and was now just inches away from him.

"Sound likes your interested in the job dude. For sixty bucks you can clean me up real good, over there in the porta potty", "interested?" he asked.

"Sure" I said. "lets go for it."

The toilet was small and cramped. He stood against the wall and pulled his dick out through the zipper opening. The "half hard" dick hung, thick and heavy in my hand. He closed his eyes and relaxed back against the wall.

His cock become hard very quickly and the foreskin tightened around the head. I moved closer to his dick to inhale his the musky man scent. It was over powering! Almost unpleasant in it's intensity, but still incredibly hot. I was going to suck off this super hot Italian stud's dirty fuckin dick. I gently pulled the foreskin back at watch the cheese covered head appear. He had loosened the mess while pissing and it was now thick and chunky at the tip and still tightly attached around the folds of the foreskin.

I moved in and took my first lick, it was salty and strong.

He moaned a little and then pushed by head forward, "clean it man," he said.
He pushed my head forward and the 9 inch dirty dick disappeared into my mouth. The cheesy mess covered my mouth and sled down my throat. With each stroke, his cock was a little cleaner as I ate all the smegma.
"Clean behind the head with your tongue," he grunted.

I complied and worked my tongue into the textured folds of foreskin. I pulled my head off his dick and inspected his huge dick. Totally clean, the head was pink and wet.

"You gotta get me off now man, my break is almost over."

I sucked deep and hard and until I felt his body tighten and his balls move up against his stomach. He tensed and grunted loudly as he let his load blast down my throat.

He quickly pull his dick out my mouth and tucked it back into his pants.

"Gotta go" , he said. " Meet me here next week at the same time and I will have another crop of cheese and load of cum for ya."

"Great," I said. "I can't wait!"

I sucked that guy for over 6 months until the project was completed and the site closed. He always made sure he had a dirty cheese covered dick, every Friday at 2:15 pm. My mouth still waters if I pass the building at 2:00.

Hope You liked the story.

Edited By SLASH on 1040854096

- drusilla - 12-25-2002

why do i have to pee now?

- Goatweed - 12-25-2002

what, no bareback anal action? I'm disappointed :disappointed:

- crx girl - 12-25-2002

lovely :crackhead:

- Goatweed - 12-25-2002

I guess he never repaid the favor back to you SLASH?

- HedCold - 12-25-2002

kinky

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-25-2002

:crackhead: Eep.

- The Sleeper - 12-25-2002

Besides some glaring grammatical errors, that story ruled.

- Goatweed - 12-25-2002

Christmas is all about giving - way to be topical, SLASH.

- Hybrid - 12-25-2002

i miss seph :disappointed:

- The Sleeper - 12-25-2002

smegma stories > Seph stories

- Hybrid - 12-25-2002

nah

- FAST FREDDY - 12-25-2002

That is so fucking hot! Where was the construction site? Did you ever notice a sign for the contruction company?

Confusedmokey:

- JimmyBlueEyes - 12-25-2002

Now I don't feel so bad about not getting what I wanted for Christmas....

- Hey Ladi - 12-25-2002

it was so horrible I couldn't look away :disappointed:

welcome back numbnuts

- IrishAlkey - 12-25-2002

I miss that construction job.

- DGW - 12-26-2002

i've got a chubby

- Suzie - 12-26-2002

HOT