CDIH
I've got 8 inches... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've got 8 inches... (/showthread.php?tid=4545)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Metalfan - 12-26-2002

of snow on my driveway this morning. Wasn't sure I'd make it out to be able to get to work. But, you'll all be happy to know, I'm at work waiting for all you lazy fucks to wake up :thumbs-up:

Have fun kiddies :lookatme:

- Sweet Angel - 12-26-2002

I have snow on the grass, but nothing on the streets. I'll be leaving for work in about 40 minutes. Might take off early though because the boss is away and I'll be the only one in the building.

- Metalfan - 12-26-2002

Its still quiet here. I'm sure my boss will be in today...he's out all next week. No leaving early for me :poke:

- DGW - 12-26-2002

i only got 4 inches..... Undecided
roadz were fine
nobody here at work either
this should make for a fun day

- Maynard - 12-26-2002

Yeah....I'm stuck here too.

And surprisingly....my building is about half full now.

- Zootybang - 12-26-2002

Boy, sounds terrible out there.
Sure am glad I'm here at home with a nice hot cup of coffee. I think after this, I'll go curl up under the warm blankets for a couple more hours.
Have a good day at work, peeps :-D

- Maynard - 12-26-2002

I now officially hate zootybang.

- Zootybang - 12-26-2002

Dont jump to conclusions. I'm temporarily out of work and would kill for a job to go to. Just rest In the knowlege that I work outside In this shit while you guys are In your nice offices, so It evens out.

- Maynard - 12-26-2002

No....it doesn't even out. You choose to work outdoors. Therefore you can't complain.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-26-2002

There's only about four inches of snow in Brooklyn, but since no one shoveled, there was ice all over the sidewalks this morning and I prayed for my life as I skated to the bus stop. My boss is stuck in Albany, burried in snow, and there are only 5 other people in my area. I did however discover gingerbread men in the kitchen this morning...so that's a good thing.

- FAST FREDDY - 12-26-2002

I work at home and have decided not to work today. Madden PS2 and bonghits just has a better ring to it, dont you think?

Confusedmokey:

- Jack - 12-26-2002

I'm at work. At least there isn't much business. Barely any returns. Not like I expected it to be.

Oh, and there is only about 2 inches of snow here :-p

- Rape Fantasizer - 12-26-2002

I got 6 inches, and shoveling it was just oh so fun. :crackhead:

- JerseyThunder - 12-26-2002

There's only about an inch of snow here and the roads are all clear. Some snowstorm. Rolleyes

- Sweet Angel - 12-26-2002

I'm home now. Think I'll go shopping later.

- Suzie - 12-26-2002

Quote:I'm temporarily out of work and would kill for a job to go to.
Ditto. But then I get really comfortable under the covers....

- DGW - 12-26-2002

Quote:But then I get really comfortable under the covers....

pour a lil more salt in the woundz

- GonzoStyle - 12-26-2002

Like polly said, not much snow here but a lot of ice on the sidewalks cause people refused to shovel. It started snowing while I was at work yesterday and I hoped it would keep people away but they came in like fuckin storm troopers. Everyone thought they were the only smart ones to figure renting a movie on xmas, then they get pissed that all the movies are gone. We closed at 10 but got out at a little past 1am, so you can imagine how fucked up the store was.

There were actually lazy motherfuckers doing xmas shopping yesterday evening, this one bitch wigged out cause we ran out of DVD players that she saw last month.

- DGW - 12-26-2002

can't beat those after christmas sales

- GonzoStyle - 12-26-2002

I don't think we are doing any sales after xmas, we did have sales before xmas. Actually while blockbuster is overpriced they do have a great program customers stupidly don't take advantage of.

Its called a DVD pass, it's only 23 bucks a month and you can rent unlimited DVD's, the max is 3 at a time. But you can rent 3 movies a day or take 3 movies and keep them for a month, or return 2 and keep 1 and rent 2 more. So in essence you can keep up to 3 dvds at any given time. At 4.64 a movie you pay for the pass after your first 5 dvd rentals. 3 dvds a day you could rent about 90 dvds a month, yet people who come in almost every day and drop 10 bucks don't get it. I dunno why?