CDIH
NFL Week 17 Predictions - Bring on the playoffs - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NFL Week 17 Predictions - Bring on the playoffs (/showthread.php?tid=4550)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- x-file - 12-26-2002

:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart:

Last Week 8 - 8
Overall Overall 86 - 64 - 1

This Week:
Giants Def. Philly
Raiders Def. Chiefs
Saints Def. Panthers
Pats Def. Phins
Vikings Def. Lions
Bills Def. Bengals
Titans Def. Texans
Falcons Def. Browns
Skins Def. Cowboys
Steelers Def. Ravens
Colts Def. Jags
Chargers Def. Seahawks
Pack Def. Jets
Bronco's Def. Cards
Buc's Def. Bears
49ers Def. Rams

- Keyser Soze - 12-26-2002

x-file had a so-so week in 16, but overall, a very impressive record, over 50%.

i concur with his picks except for this game...

i choose the Jets over Packers

Jets are playing for their playoff lives, they need some help from other teams but I think they're going to play their asses off.

- Ronin - 12-26-2002

Are you nuts? Jets over the Pack! Farve and Green are going to tear the Jets a new one..

GO GIANTS!!!

- LyricalGomez - 12-26-2002

Quote:Giants Def. Philly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unless the Eagles play it safe and put the towelboys out on the field I don't see it happening

- AdolescentMasturbator - 12-27-2002

Packers also are fighting for a bye week and you know how they would love to have the bye and a home game at the very least.

Eagles could lose too. Feeley could buckle under the pressure. Eagles will probably just let their defense win it. But don't count out the Giants.

- x-file - 12-27-2002

My reasononings on the Jets Vs. Pack are this. 1)By the time the game starts the Jets could be out of it to begin with. If this happens, I feel they won't be as pumped up. 2) Green bay has a very good defense, and....screw it, its bret favre

My reasons on the Giants Beating Philly is 1) I'm a giants fan. 2) I hate philly with something fierce. 3) The first game was like 9-3 going into the last quarter and then was decided by Mcnabb. And that was at the Vet. 4) Now we're home, no Mcnabb, defense is healthy, Offense is playing silly. This time, the giants will prove victorious.....

- Bartman - 12-27-2002

The giants are playing like i havent seen them play in a while the offense is on a tear the defense is just killing the Giants are gonna win

- LyricalGomez - 12-27-2002

Like the Eagles aren't on a roll? They are winning with a fucking third stringer at quarterback

Who has feeley beaten? St. Louis, Seattle, Washington, and Dallas. The San Fran game doesn't count because that was mostly Detmer. Feeley will feel presure against a Giants team that is hot on the road. That's why they're just going to hope the running game with their defense will win it for them.

- fbd - 12-27-2002

Quote:Feeley will feel presure against a Giants team that is hot on the road
home game tomorrow...not on the road. if wbk goes, he is so gonna get his ass kicked by an angry drunk guy in a shockey jersey

I know it's at home, what I meant was that he's going to have trouble playing the Giants at Meadowlands especially since they're hot now.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-27-2002

maybe it will be shockey himself kicking my ass

i hope that his virus turns out to be aids

- Suzie - 12-27-2002

Why you dissin my rookie pro-bowler? I'm totally a Giant head but I've been pretty nervous all week about facing Philly.
Hopefully this is an omen: (Tell me if this is hard to follow)
I was typing a text message on my cell phone. I have that type ahead feature where you can pick which word matches what you're trying to spell. I was one letter away from spelling "failed", and guess what the match was..... EAGLE!! Maybe it's a sign FAILe = EAGLE.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-27-2002

that is such an RF.net post

- The Sleeper - 12-27-2002

BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW FUCK YEA!!!

- fbd - 12-27-2002

so...who thinks giants are going to the super bowl this year?

anyone?

hey....its possible...kinda

- The Sleeper - 12-27-2002

I wonder if any team has lost to a 1st year expansion team and gone to the Super Bowl in the same year? Anyone wanna look this up?

- fbd - 12-27-2002

giants and steelers both might...

Pfft everyone knows the Cleveland Browns are going all the way.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-28-2002

ouch....