CDIH
North Korea reactivating nuke plant - Prelude to war? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: North Korea reactivating nuke plant - Prelude to war? (/showthread.php?tid=4556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- JerseyThunder - 12-27-2002

So which war would you rather go to? North Korea or Iraq?

Click here for the CNN.com story.

If the north starts shit after we hit iraq you can be sure of a draft being reinstated real quick.

- Arpikarhu - 12-27-2002

Quote:So which war would you rather go to? North Korea or Iraq?
i dont mean to keep picking on you but this has got to be one of the dumbest questions i have ever seen on this board.
what would make one war more attractive than the other? the weather?!?!?!
it's fucking war!!!! no one want sto go to either!

besides everyone knows that this is just north koreas attempt to get international leverage. they are desperate for the foreign food aid that was cut off and dont want to ask for it hat in hand. thier economy is in shambles and they have no food. they dont want war, they just dont want to look weak.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1040968159

Quote:they are desperate for the foreign food aid that was cut off

They (by they I mean the gov't) don't want food they want the fuel we cut off after they revealed they had an active nuke weapons program. I was not asking which war would be more atractive but who would you rather face off against. Iraq still has their republican guard and until we got to bagdad, would be mostly a mechanized war after which point it would become urban/house to house fighting. North Korea would be completly different due to the terrain, size of their army and lack of intel we have on their conventional and unconventional forces. If/when we go to iraq, we would be occuping it as we did in germany and japan after WWII. North Korea is a different story again because we don't know what china would do. I for one hope to God we don't go to war against North Korea even though their leader is a bigger scumbag than saddam could ever be. I don't doubt for a minute that the north would nuke the south or japan if things go over the edge.

Quote:it's fucking war!!!! no one want sto go to either!

True, but sometimes there is no other choice.

By the way, the two sides have never signed a peace treaty and are therefore still at war to this day. The north has violated the armistance(sp) on many occacions. When I was there in 95-96, there were a few times things got pretty tense. If war does break out I hope china stays out of it so we can take care of those fucks once and for all.

- GonzoStyle - 12-27-2002

How come when I posted this story last week, arpi didn't give me such a serious answer?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 12-27-2002

This thread sucks.

Hey, someone had to fill the hole.

Anyway NK is just getting involved in an international dick-measuring contest.

And I wouldn't want to fight in NK, it sure gets to be cold this time of year.

- onehung - 12-27-2002

Quote:And I wouldn't want to fight in NK, it sure gets to be cold this time of year.
You get used to it after awhile. Its the mountains that are the bitch.

- Arpikarhu - 12-27-2002

Quote:They (by they I mean the gov't) don't want food they want the fuel
they want the food more.

Quote:they want the food more.

No. The people who are not in the gov't or the military starve while they spend almost all of their money on their military. When I was there, we were hearing the stories of mass starvation of the general populace while they spent any money they could get on their military.

- Arpikarhu - 12-27-2002

food

- Sloatsburgh - 12-27-2002

I'm looking at arpi's blue knife carrying sig and I just can't make the oriental letters out to be "Fuck You". I know they say it, I just can't see it.

- Arpikarhu - 12-27-2002

that sig is actually an homage to maynard. i have been waiting for him to say something about it and he hasnt. :-(

He doesen't love you anymore.

- Luna - 12-28-2002

Quote:they want the food more.
How can this be so? They fuckin' eat dogs for christs sake.

Edited By LunaBabe on 1041053529

- JerseyThunder - 12-28-2002

Quote:They fuckin' eat dogs for christs sake.

You have to have them to eat them. These people are eating grass to live. Besides dog is a delicacy not an everyday meal over there.

- SLASH - 12-28-2002

I'd eat his TFUC if I was in his unit. I'd TFUC him while I suckled on his unit. I'd shove my unit down his throat so I could shut TFUC up.

- GonzoStyle - 12-28-2002

Quote:I'd shove my unit down his throat so I could shut TFUC up.

You'd make many smile and rejoice if you did.

Slush was happy when he got his first pubic hair, but he got all mad when he started pissing out of it.

- SLASH - 12-28-2002

My cock imitates my life, small and impotent.

Do you think that your little pubic hair comment hurts me?

Bring me your cheesedick and I will clean it all up and make it nicey-nice.

- GonzoStyle - 12-28-2002

meatflaps?

Bloody, yeast cavern of death.