CDIH
Tom Brady sucks balls - You heard me Galt - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Tom Brady sucks balls - You heard me Galt (/showthread.php?tid=4569)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

The one time I need this closet homosexual to do something right and maybe win this game, he fucks it up and hands the ball right to Miami. Put the backup in and let them beat Miami so the Jets can win the AFC East.

And by the way, Fuck Atlanta if they lose to Cleveland or the Mistake by the lake.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-29-2002

go jets
go browns
go pats
fuck the fins

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

Quote:go jets
go browns

If you are a jets fan, you want atlanta to win because as you can see the pats are giving the game to the dolphins. If dolphins and browns win, jets are automatically out without even playing today.

i am not a jets fan
i am a eagles fan
if the jets lose, i blame it on you for being stupid

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

Quote:i am a eagles fan

You lost sucker. :rofl:

yeah it really sucks having a first round bye and a division title

the only reason i am a sucker is because i have to rely on the jets for homefield advantage

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

If mcnabb is not healthy the eagles are going nowhere. Back to the original topic, brady sucks and for all the people who quote well he was good enough to win a Super Bowl, Trent Dilfer and Jeff Hostetler won one too.

- LyricalGomez - 12-29-2002

Quote:Back to the original topic, brady sucks and for all the people who quote well he was good enough to win a Super Bowl, Trent Dilfer and Jeff Hostetler won one too.

Did you hurt yourself typing that up?

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

Nope but this hurts typing. Finally thank god for Antwoine Smith as he is carrying the load and Brady is riding his coattails. :banana: ;-)

And God I love Michael Vick. I feel more confidant in Atlanta than I do from the Patsies.

dude, you are obsessed with tom brady

let it slide

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

I am saying right now, that New England has the worst rushing defense in the NFL. Christoper Reeve on his wheelchair could rush for a hundred yards on the Patriots.

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

New England's secondary makes Jason Sehorn look like a pro bowler. I knew the Patriots would fucking blow it. Fuck Boston and every one of their teams.
Thank god for Michael Vick.

Michael Vick is overrated

- FAST FREDDY - 12-29-2002

Mr. Bledsoe is having a fine day in Buffalo.

To my friends back in Boston, I told you so!

Confusedmokey:

Edited By Fast Freddy on 1041192994

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

Quote:Michael Vick is overrated
He is also one of the 5 best QB's in the NFL. I would take him in a heartbeat over Brady

Did I say he was bad? I said he is overrated, he makes bad decisions that will ultimatly shorten his career. I'd take McNabb over Vick any day of the week, McNabb is agile, McNabb is a smarter player.

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

I love Mcnabb and the bastard was my fantasy qb in both my leagues. I am just on Vick's dick right now because they are up 16-10. I think once favre retires maybe this year, Vick and Mcnabb have a chance at being 2 of the top 3 QB's in the NFL with Gannon as the 3rd.

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

Fuck the inbred incest fuckers in Atlanta and fuck the drunken cocksucking fags in Boston. Fuck all of you.

go jets!

- Teenweek - 12-29-2002

Vinataeri is my favorite player in all of Boston.