CDIH
Lookee here......it's a manifesto - Our first fallout thread. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Lookee here......it's a manifesto - Our first fallout thread. (/showthread.php?tid=461)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sean Cold - 02-15-2002

After all the fun and games that transpired today with the whole making fun of OTL, Froy, and pretty much anything that was busted on at all, I feel I need to set the standard of how this board is conducted.

Alot of people are miffed that we went "over the Limit" today and talked about other sites and hurt the feelings of people from the message board where we all came from. I recieved quite a few IM's and emails about the actions of those I have put in fuckin charge and how they acted in a somewhat childish matter. Even I am guilty to a degree for I may have set the whole ball rolling with my tasteless rip off of Froy's hard work by inserting a mock header. I understand that people had hurt pride and ego over all this and rightfuly so. I can totaly understand why someone would feel that way after todays events. In Fact, they may even be due an apology.

Well, to quote the name of this site, it will be a cold fuckin day in hell before you see any such apology from me or anyone who helps in the caretaking of this fuckin site. If you don't like, well, that is just your fuckin cross to bear. I will not be threatened indirectly or otherwise by threat of lost membership and post count to appease some 19 year old shit who obviously does not practice what they preach. This site will not be bullied by fuckin cowards and their behind the scenes' talk and little IM's trying to undermine me or this site that we have made. I rather have a site with five fuckin members then to have that bullshit from OA.com sprouting up here.

I do owe an apology to the site as a whole though. When I asked a bunch of you to join, I made it sound like it was not allowed to actually post what you felt about other sites and shit. I made a grave error in this and I hope you guys (and girls) can forgive me for this. You can talk about whatever you fuckin want and whoever you want. Because, I will do the fuckin same and I should expect no less from anybody. The one thing I regret about how we have done things is that at times it feels the angst is bursting at the damned seems. The only thing I do ask is that if you get slapped around a bit, take it and dish or just shut the fuck up. If I hear of any mods pulling any favoritism to anybody concerning shit like this, they will be de modded on the spot. Sink or swim fuckers, it is the only way to be.

I do realize that there may be a few people that may want to leave over all this shit and I say fine. Go back to what you are used to. Go back and join both boards and have fun. If you rip our site and our members, be forewarned, we are more than willing and able to let it rip as well. I invited all of you here because just about all of us needed a fuckin change. Well, me siting back and trying to leave things unsaid is a rather Froyish thing to do and I am just happy I remembered my shit stinks before it went to far.

We will post what we want, about what we want, about who we want and when we want. There will be no string fuckin pulling here and idle threats and inuendos can be shoved right up the individual9s0 ass for all I care. Your status quo from Oa.com does not mean fuckin dick here. That goes for the mods to the self appointed funny men that think they have a little wieght to throw around. What happened there is what happened and I personaly will not think less of anybody who feels the need to vent about it. If you do not like that, well, tough shit, thanks for posting and happy fuckin trails.

Sean Cold
President and C.E.O. of CDIH.net

Quote:President and C.E.O. of CDIH.net
Yeah, whoppee, that and $1.25 gets me a large coffee light and sweet. Status means dick, your ability to reach others is what fuckin matter.

oh, and for God's sake, fuck froy already.

- Gooch - 02-15-2002

Quote:Yeah, whoppee, that and $1.25 gets me a large coffee light and sweet. Status means dick, your ability to reach others is what fuckin matter.

Light and sweet...you??

Blueberry cream, methinks

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

WEll, I just want to say, that before I started that thread, I spoke to Sean about it cause I wanted his opinion of the pics I made. He laughed, but he also said that it could possibly start a little war between the boards. I assured him that this is not what I was trying to do, merely expressing myself and not censoring me.

For that, I thank you Sean.
WE WILL NOT CENSOR HERE. (unless you post pictures of me Wink)

- AdolescentMasturbator - 02-15-2002

Most of the shit about OTL and OA.COM has been meant as a joke and in fact it's been pretty damn funny. You won't see a "oa.com = teh suck, cdih.net = teh win" thread just for the hell of it. We don't bash just for the sake of bashing. And for those of you who don't see that and say that "people have put a lot work into OTL" then too bad sometimes you have to roll with the punches.

- 82-1012268026 - 02-15-2002

TESTIFY!!

:poison: :burnfucker: :poison:

- Sean Cold - 02-15-2002

Gooch Wrote:methinks
There's a first, maybe you should try and making that a habit.

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

Quote:You won't see a "oa.com = teh suck, cdih.net = teh win" thread just for the hell of it.
Thats a good point AM. You will NEVER see a thread like that. We know we suck just as bad as everyone else does. We are just running this site in all the ways that Froy did not want to. Is his way wrong? Is our way better? Well, that's your decision to make. Not ours. Maybe neither is better, but just different. What we do want is for you to have fun here, there, or anywhere else you choose to post. Just don't quit and decide to come back. CAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN.

- Gooch - 02-15-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:methinks
There's a first, maybe you should try and making that a habit.
Hey, can I drive by and leave something on your doorstep?? Confusedlurp:

- The Sleeper - 02-15-2002

I like both boards and have no real problem with Froy. And I found Maynard's pics to be harmless and pretty fuckin funny. As long as these types of things aren't taken seriously, there shouldn't be any board wars. BTW, is this the return of the Sean Cold Manifestos?

- DGW - 02-15-2002

Oh those must have been some funny IM's.

Are you considered in the same category as Corpse now??? :roflmao:

Gooch Wrote:Hey, can I drive by and leave something on your doorstep?? Confusedlurp:
How many times does Sean have to tell you. He doesn't want a double-donged dildo on his doorstep. He has a lot of conservative neighbors.

- Sean Cold - 02-15-2002

Gooch Wrote:Hey, can I drive by and leave something on your doorstep?? Confusedlurp:
A little slow today, you left your self more wide open than Shelle's legs.

- DGW - 02-15-2002

Quote:A little slow today, you left your self more wide open than Shelle's legs.
Rimshot!

He's a bad mutha.

Edited By DGW on Feb. 14 2002 at 11:04

- The Sleeper - 02-15-2002

Quote:Just don't quit and decide to come back. CAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN.
Well then this truly is Bizarro OA.com. Poor Kid... :disappointed:

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

Shelle=whore jokes ALWAYS funny.

- Sean Cold - 02-15-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:Well then this truly is Bizarro OA.com. Poor Kid... :disappointed:
If you would like to see Kid A's posting style he should be showing up on RF.net .....any.......second.......now.

- fbd - 02-15-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:I like both boards and have no real problem with Froy. And I found Maynard's pics to be harmless and pretty fuckin funny. As long as these types of things aren't taken seriously, there shouldn't be any board wars. BTW, is this the return of the Sean Cold Manifestos?
basically, i agree with him, but i just have some minor problems with froy and the way he runs his site, but its not major.you wont see me leaving there anytime soon, and i wont be leaving here anytime soon.i enjoy both boards, and neither is perfect.the only real similarity between the boards are the members and the sense of humor.everything else is different.things frowned on at one site are smiled upon on the other, and it all works out good.

now if a board war WAS to start, and people had to pick sides, then i'd have problems

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

Quote:now if a board war WAS to start, and people had to pick sides, then i'd have problems
You're just upset cause you're the fat kid that always gets picked last for teams.

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT FBD!!!

Quote:now if a board war WAS to start, and people had to pick sides, then i'd have problems

Don't worry. I won't speak for oa.com since I can't speak for Froy but I'm 100% sure we won't force you to make allegiances to one site or the other. This site is about having fun and if posting on oa.com makes you have fun go ahead.

- DGW - 02-15-2002

Shutup dummeh