CDIH
All of these threads are fucking killing me - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: All of these threads are fucking killing me (/showthread.php?tid=4687)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 01-07-2003

To the people of CDIH

Are you people that fucking insecure that you can't have a few people on here stirring up shit? The same shit that we all stirred? One of the reasons this board was started was so that we could post what we want.

It would be a sad state of affairs to see this board fall apart because the Kings of having thick skin couldn't take a few people coming in and stirring things up. And from what I've seen, almost every one on this board could tear any one of these people apart if you wanted. Take a minute to see why they bother you and what they're doing any different from what most of the other people around here have done in the past.

I can't believe you people are that un-open to new faces and new ideas.

Suck it up.

- Hybrid - 01-07-2003

how long did it take you to write that

- Maynard - 01-07-2003

About 5 minutes cause I'm high. :-(

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2003

I agree.

We suck.

- Maynard - 01-07-2003

WEll OK then. But as long as your bashing them for fun, and not cause they rained on your parade.

- The Jays - 01-07-2003

... can we go bowling now?

- drusilla - 01-07-2003

i must say i enjoy it. i kinda miss the crap that used to happen elsewhere & this is a nice little reminder

but i'm too tired to read everything & tool on people. but it's nice to know they will be here when i'm ready.

- The Jays - 01-07-2003

... these new posters are unknown to most of us. At one time, we did not know each other. Posters tooled on other posters, back and forth, and slowly, people came together. Bashing one another is a more fun form of getting to know you....

- Ree - 01-07-2003

My hatred is free flowing... but not free. :burnfucker:

- Maynard - 01-07-2003

Quote:but i'm too tired to read everything & tool on people. but it's nice to know they will be here when i'm ready.
Thank you. I think you said what I was trying to say in a whole lot less words.

I suck. :-(

- The Jays - 01-07-2003

... Isn't it beautiful when we all get together for a common purpose.... Confusedniff: I love you guys! :hug:

- fbd - 01-07-2003

you have to agree that some of them are just plain annoying, though

- drusilla - 01-07-2003

:toast:

Edited By drusilla on 1041916247

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2003

wait until they have to start enduring your lunch threads. that should thin out the herd.

- Isis - 01-07-2003

Cheers Maynard! ;-)

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2003

i still hate them. now i hate maynerd even more for making me look in the emotional mirror. :-(

- Isis - 01-07-2003

Dont be a cry baby :lookatme:

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2003

i will stop whining if you will make one interesting post. just one.

- Isis - 01-07-2003

Im not here to make interesting posts.
If I wanted to do something 'interesting' to can bet your ass on it that it wouldnt have been on line.

- Arpikarhu - 01-07-2003

Quote:Im not here to make interesting posts.
then you have succeeded in abundance