CDIH
The Shield - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Shield (/showthread.php?tid=4701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Teenweek - 03-04-2003

who won it last year?

- LyricalGomez - 03-04-2003

Chiklis wasn't nominated last year because The Shield wasn't eligible yet

- Ken'sPen - 03-04-2003

OH come on,
Jack has blown this case left and right.
His trademark line, spoken into his mike, "They got away, repeat they got away."

- Mad - 03-05-2003

A junkie whore loving cop. Oh, isn't that sweet.

Stopping terrorists from blowing up LA with a nuke>Strike Team working the Farm.

- LyricalGomez - 03-05-2003

You lock the two of them in a room and I guarantee you won't see Jack coming out of there

My point was just proven again

That's how you fucking stop someone

- Mad - 03-05-2003

Vic is Jacks prison bitch.

CTU>SWAT>Terrorist>Cop>Drug Dealer>Pimp>Spic's

Please, Jack would try and threaten Vic to death while Vic would be slicing him up with a boxcutter

- Mad - 03-05-2003

:rofl:

You obliviously haven't seen Jack Bauer fucking shit up.

I pity the fool that fucks with him.

Edited By Mad on 1046836794

You obviously missed Vic torturing a child rapist

- Mad - 03-05-2003

Three on one. How tough.

No, one on one

You've never even seen the show, have you?

- Mad - 03-05-2003

Just watched it. I do remember two other cops with Vic when he was doing said torture.

I don't see how it makes Vic able to even lick Jack Bauer's boots.

It was the very first episode, they weren't getting anywhere with the guy they suspected of child molestation, so they ask Vic to take care of it. He walks in with a shopping bag, takes out a phonebook, a box cutter and a bottle of liquor. He tells the guy he can tell him what happened the easy way or the hard way. The guy doesn't answer and the camera fades to black as he starts beating the shit out of him with the phone book.

Same thing when he pushes the fags face into the stove, there was another guy there but Vic does all the beating.

- Mad - 03-05-2003

So? That makes him a Jack Booted Thug. Not a stone cold master pimp that Jack Bauer is and forever will be.

Un-armed beatings of criminals so risky. Much more then taking down Armed machine gun toting terrorist, right?

24 at 9 pm>Shield at 10pm

Chiklis won despite being on a crappy network that many people don't even get

- QuickStop - 03-05-2003

jack would own vic. jack has super crazy military martial arts training and stuff.

- Mad - 03-05-2003

:bow:

- Ken'sPen - 03-06-2003

that episode one kinda sucked,
it was forced...and at the shows end they brought the soon to be dead guy into the strike team, from the season one show, it was clear they were together a loooooong time, and very dirty by the time he arrived,
other inconsistencies were there too.

- x-file - 03-06-2003

it was eh.... Had its entertaining parts and funny parts. Wasn't the greatest but it could of been worse i guess.

Quote:other inconsistencies were there too.

Yeah, I thought that the Police Commisioner was the guy who started Vic on his path of corruption or gave him that nudge to do it.