CDIH
The Shield - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Shield (/showthread.php?tid=4701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2003

how bout the beating dutch boy took.....

dick.

- Mad - 03-26-2003

What did he say? I watched the replay but still missed the line.

- Ken'sPen - 03-26-2003

something like
our only hope is that our guy is so in love with his ass that he is keeping him alive for a while.....

with daddy right behind him.

- Teenweek - 03-26-2003

What does everyone think of Tavon (sp) the new strike team member? They never got more in depth when they fucked up saying the money train in front of him.

- x-file - 03-26-2003

Tavon seems too go to be true. He's saying all the right things, doing all the right things but its typical. The minute you trust him, he screws you over. I think he's a good add to the team.

Just a side point, how hot did that little piece of ass look from 2 weeks ago.

- Teenweek - 04-01-2003

season finale tonight

- Teenweek - 04-01-2003

Can someone answer this question, why in 2 full seasons now has the men's bathroom not worked.

- QuickStop - 04-01-2003

hmm...i just got used to the fact that there was one bathroom and completely forgot the the mens room was broken.

- Mad - 04-01-2003

Quote:why in 2 full seasons now has the men's bathroom not worked.

Its a satellite in a minority neighborhood.
The city doesn't feel like wasting money on something they are going to shut down any how.

- Teenweek - 04-02-2003

Awesome episode last night. Best one of both seasons. Julian got fucked up really bad by those 2 Asshole cops. The strike team got the money train. And Tavon playing russian roulette with that black guy was awesome.

- Mad - 04-02-2003

My only problem with last nights episode. Was if these guys are experienced cops who conduct criminal investigations why in the Hell didn't they wear gloves?

Their fingerprints are all over the door handles of the van. It's coming back on them next season.

Overall a great season. Can't wait for the next one.

(That is unless Mr.WBK "predicts" something else, then go with whatever the Hell he says.)

- x-file - 04-02-2003

Definatley the best episode so far. The russian roulette scene was sweet. I think they're gonna let Tavon in little by little, who knows though. Just seeing them guys around that crap load of money was sweet. You could tell with dutch standing there that somethings definatley gonna come back to bite them in in the asses.

Question, with acevedo winning, does that mean claudette is still going to be captain?

- GonzoStyle - 04-16-2003

I been ravin about this show for a long time now, I posted over a year ago if anyone watched it. I saw the very first episode at a friends house and I was blown away by it. I don't get FX though :29:

But I got some cash from my tax refund check so I picked up the first season dvd set today, so I am stoked.

- LyricalGomez - 04-16-2003

I expect a full report in the morning

I'm sure you'll be so hooked you'll be unable to stop watching once you start

It's seriously like a 13 hour movie.

- GonzoStyle - 04-17-2003

I watched the 1st three episodes, this show is so good. I'd like to state for the record I was the first to mention this show as well as when all the naysayers said that around the horn would never last, i said it would be great.

all bow before me.

Vic > Tony Soprano (atleast since season 3).

- LyricalGomez - 04-17-2003

Whenever I hear Vic say Cinco de Mayo it cracks me up

- Goatweed - 01-10-2006

Season 5 starts tonight at 10 on FX - I'll be watching.

Also Adolph, you might wanna tell you-know-who that he might get FX now - I heard that Brooklyn & The Bronx Cablevision recently added that channel to their offerings.

- Ken'sPen - 01-10-2006

LyricalGomez Wrote:Whenever I hear Vic say Cinco de Mayo it cracks me up

DAMN STRAIGHT.....
I don't own it on DVD so I'll blow the line....
but that was the best line ever on the show....

You aren't my boss,
you're not my boss today,
you're not my boss tomorrow.
you're not my boss on Cinco De Mayo.....

- Adolf - 01-10-2006

You ain't my boss AMIGO, not today, not tomorrow, not even on cinco de mayo!

From the first episode I think.

Gonzo just got season 4 on dvd, its a great show, finally someone to discuss it with.

New season started this week, right?

We don't get FX network on crappyvision.

Looks like this is the last season, that blows, its the best show on TV by far. I heard its supposed to be extended though from 13 episodes to 20.

Though the previews look amazing, plus I think forrest whitaker will be a regular this season.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-11-2006

now that this show is starting up, will they stop showing those depressing commercials?