CDIH
The return of Confessions - the confessional is open - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The return of Confessions - the confessional is open (/showthread.php?tid=4726)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 01-09-2003

All the members remember the confession threads. I hoped it would work the 1st time and it did when we got over a 1,000 posts in it over the course of less than 2 days.

The plan is simple, in here anything goes you can confess whatever is on your mind. Whatever you are feeling on and off the board, in your board and real life. No bashing people for whatever they confess, discussion yes but bashing no.

This came in useful last time cause it bought us closer together and let us learn more about eachother, I think we need to do that again with the recent events.

I'll start.

I like splatter a lot, if we only get splatter out of all this chaos then in my opinion it was all worth it. Splatter seems like an awesome and very cool person whom i'd love to see post here for a long time to come.

I find some of the doors people annoying but I either ignore or whip them.

- Keyser Soze - 01-09-2003

i confess, i'm wondering if splatter is hot

- Goatweed - 01-09-2003

I confess that I'm scared as Hell about buying this house - not to mention it's been shaky recently. I'm like 3 1/2 weeks from my assumed closing date, I still don't have a mortgage, there's loose ends that I'm trying to tie up, but it's basically a waiting game with lawyers, and I'm starting to get nervous/frustrated about it.

I've also had some issues with my eyes that I'm not too comfortable with (vision problems mainly) and there's Diabetes and Glaucoma in my family - more spice for the stew.

Basically, I feel like I'm a mess these days. Not so much a confession I guess, but I try to give off a confident feeling when in reality the confidence is waning.

- LyricalGomez - 01-09-2003

I hate and love my job with a passion

- The Sleeper - 01-09-2003

I just got a C- in a class and it was one of the happiest moments of my life.

What class?

I'm worried about my cousins son. My cousin is a good guy and all but a bad parent. He would rather go out than spend time with his own son. The kids 5 years old and barely knows his dad.

I've been spending more time with him lately and the kids awesome. I always thought he was a bit slow but he's far from it. I've been teaching him to read and he's reading on his own now. He's also fascinated by history, I tell him stories and he sits there with his eyes wide open, soaking up everything I tell him. He's learned more in 8 months with me than 5 years with his dad, it saddens me.

He's talked of giving the kid up, I can't take care of myself let alone a child. But to see a kid like this end up in a foster home just ain't right. He's smart, loveable and a kind soul. He's a kid and does things that all kids do but he learns from his mistakes when you explain things to him. He listens when you tell him right and wrong.

- The Sleeper - 01-09-2003

Business Law. The teacher basically made us memorize a 1000 page book and recite lines from it for the final.

- criticslovesnatch - 01-09-2003

I confess I lost my scholarship to school :-(

Anyone have about $12,000 i can borrow?

Are you serious? That's fucking evil

That was meant for Sleepers post but it fits CLS's too

- criticslovesnatch - 01-09-2003

If i truly fucked up a class, then i wouldn't mind so much...my average in one class was literally 4/1000ths below what i needed to pull a B and keep my average, and the jerkoff didn't give it to me. I might go homocidal next time i'm in college park.

Wait until the tournament, that way you'll blend in

- snowballschanceinhell - 01-09-2003

Goatweed everyone's morgage goes like that. Try and keep your mind off of it if at all possible. It will work out.

Splat is beautiful inside and out.

I confess I have to much time on my hands that I could be doing something useful with. Instead I sit on the computer. I do enjoy it for the most part. I also confess that sometimes being a mod sucks. Major. And yet I still do it. So I guess I can't complain.

I've felt bad that I haven't had the time to spend more time here lately. I've just been overwhelmed with work, school starting, life, etc. I haven't had time to plan the bolwing tourney or take care of as much here. I wish I did though, hopefully things will settle down soon enough.

I've just been worried about a lot of things lately, uncertain future, worries of where I am going and where I am.

- Keyser Soze - 01-09-2003

i think it sucks that i have to take over alot of the work a woman at my job is leaving while she has a kid. i haven't been promised anything in terms of compensation for it yet and shes been a real bitch about it throughout. im doing twice as much work now and getting information from her about the work im taking over from her is like pulling teeth. she expects me to memorize everything i learned in the training i had to take to learn her job. its made me seriously consider quitting.

- fbd - 01-09-2003

Quote:He's talked of giving the kid up, I can't take care of myself let alone a child. But to see a kid like this end up in a foster home just ain't right. He's smart, loveable and a kind soul. He's a kid and does things that all kids do but he learns from his mistakes when you explain things to him. He listens when you tell him right and wrong
you still live with your mom, dont you? it might stretch the cash a bit thinner, but the two of you should be able to take care of the kid. she didnt screw you up.....well not to the point of complete dysfunction
or do you have any married friends who would take a kid?

i think i'm failing my math class by 3 points with a week left in the semester

- Goatweed - 01-09-2003

Quote:I've just been worried about a lot of things lately, uncertain future, worries of where I am going and where I am.

you and me both, my friend - different circumstances, but the uncertainty of the future is there nonetheless.

I'm also worrried about kids - Mrs. Goaty still talks about working on them soon, apparently she has a plan that she hasn't totally clued me in on yet (probably because she knows the shit I'm going through with the house). I'm not stupid either, I know her clock is ticking and I'm not getting any younger and I want kids but the responsibility of being a parent weighs heavy on me.

Now you know why I drink so much Guinness.

My family is small, my mom can't handle it. She can't handle me, I try to give her as much I can while still paying off my bills and debts. I'm trying to get his parents to consider taking the kid in, i'm gonna see them this weekend. The kids grandfather is my great uncle and he respects every word than comes out of my mouth. I think he will listen to me even though he's said no in the past.

I don't think they know this boy well enough, he's a diamond in the rough. There ain't too many 5 year olds who like discussing ancient rome and who want to read poe.

Quote:the responsibility of being a parent weighs heavy on me.

You'd make a great parent but the responsibility is still an awesome one, financially, timewise as well as lovingly.