CDIH
Hello All - Gagootz is leaving - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hello All - Gagootz is leaving (/showthread.php?tid=4727)

Pages: 1 2

- GAGOOTZ - 01-09-2003

To all who know me,
Hi all, many of you might know me from the Bar 9 gigs and from OA.com. I know it's been a while but I've been pretty busy. I'm just writing this tidbit to tell you all that I will be leaving within the next few days with the next wave of Marines from Camp Lejeune, N.C. to an undisclosed location (but we all know where I'm going). I will be in harms way assisting Operation Enduring Freedom (Iraq is part of O.E.F., or so I've been told). I just wanted to tell you all that I will be deploying to the Middle East, whether war occurs or not. I'm hoping for war but thats only cuz this fuckers gotta be stopped now before he makes alliances with the wrong guy and these weapons get sold or given away for some type of attack on us. I ain't gonna sit here and let that shit happen again. I'll try and check in again before I go but if I don't keep me in your minds :-) (and someone send me some WOW stickers so i can put one on my rifle buttstock (and if I'm lucky the forehead of some dead fucking rag-head for some cool pictures)) Take care you all.
Sincerely,
LCPL Timothy Hill, USMC (GAGOOTZ)

- Keyser Soze - 01-09-2003

but....but....you just got here!!!!!

- Goatweed - 01-09-2003

Godspeed dude, and thanks for putting your life on the line to defend ours.

- LyricalGomez - 01-09-2003

Good luck and godspeed

- Austin - 01-09-2003

Good luck Gagootz, tread lightly and carry an iron will, godspeed.

- IrishAlkey - 01-09-2003

You're a better man than I am.

God bless.

- snowballschanceinhell - 01-09-2003

:bow: @ GAGOOTZ

be safe

- Keyser Soze - 01-09-2003

i'm starting to question our reasons for going to war in Iraq but i fully support our brave men and women who are willing to put their life on the line to defend ours.

the UN has yet to find any evidence of weapons of mass destruction, its about oil plain and simple. nevertheless, you my friend are a man of action and that is something to be admired. i may not agree with the politics behind why you have to fight for us but i admire your willingness to do so.

- GonzoStyle - 01-09-2003

Love ya bro, sorry I didn't have a chance to speak to you this week. I been really busy with things. You know we've never had problems and I think you're aces. Good luck to you and thanks, you've always got friends and home with us here.

Until the time comes when we can laugh and share some drinks again, godspeed to you my friend.

- fbd - 01-09-2003

Quote:i'm starting to question our reasons for going to war in Iraq but i fully support our brave men and women who are willing to put their life on the line to defend ours.

the UN has yet to find any evidence of weapons of mass destruction, its about oil plain and simple. nevertheless, you my friend are a man of action and that is something to be admired. i may not agree with the politics behind why you have to fight for us but i admire your willingness to do so.
i feel exactly the same...the war should not happen, but if it does, i respect those who fight, but not those who make you guys fight

good luck, shoot straight, and run fast

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-09-2003

evil owls that spy and sit still

- criticslovesnatch - 01-09-2003

good luck man, haven't talked to you in a while, but hopefully all will be well. Come back safe.

Say hi to Saddam for me :thumbs-up:

- OAS - 01-09-2003

Marine, you know what has to be done. Semper fi Mutha fucker. Godsspeed.

There is a little surprise waiting for you the first time you look into the eyes of some Iraqi fuck just after you put a round in his chest. His eyes look so pittiful as he gasps with his last breath and tries to call out to Allah. Make sure you laugh at him. Your laugh will follow him for eternity.

- Jinny - 01-09-2003

I have always admired our men and women in the armed forces....they deserve our utmost respect and ours prayers!

We will be thinking of you, Gagootz!

...one request, please stick the business end of that rifle up someone's ass and empty your clip for me......thank you!

- Splatterpunk - 01-09-2003

Gagootz, I don't know you, but you take care of yourself over there.
Strength, faith, & protection for you, & for all of you going.
We're fucking proud of you, Marine.

I'd love to see your ass in your uniform. Send pics.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-09-2003

tim youre always in my thoughts and prayers, i know i told you this before but ill say it here too. just make sure you keep in touch with me and ill be sure to write you back. stay safe as much you can. good luck man.

- Mad - 01-09-2003

Best success to you and thank you for your courage. You will be in all of our prayers.

- FAST FREDDY - 01-09-2003

Thank you Marine, godspeed.

PS: Shoot alot of sand niggers in the face and come home safe

Confusedmokey:

- Hey Ladi - 01-09-2003

watch your ass, good luck & thank you

- HedCold - 01-09-2003

good luck