CDIH
...So I went to 7-11... - The E! True Hollywood Story - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ...So I went to 7-11... - The E! True Hollywood Story (/showthread.php?tid=4781)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

... So, there I was, sitting at my computer, in CDIH Chat ...
[Image: c6.jpg]
...and there I am! Hmm, must have just read something about Tricia wanting to make out with me or something.... Anywho, suddenly, goatweed mentions the most evil creation man has ever concocted.... yes, I am talking about....
[Image: blueberrycreme.jpg]
TEH BLUEBERRY CREME!! Memories of its taste flooded back to me like... like.... well, like water flooding in some coastal village or something.... My first taste occured outside the 7-11 in Brooklyn, which was a mandatory stop on our way to Wheeler's a few monthes ago.... I remember my reaction being something like this....
[Image: c4.jpg]
GOOD GOD!!!! It was like someone had captured the flavor of Captain Crunch's Crunchberries and put it in a cofee, and called it Blueberry Creme....

Now, I had sworn up and down before hand that this was nothing but a formula for fags, and refused to buy into the propaganda that Gonzo and Gomez were spreading in Foundry Chat...

But, but, something had changed inside of me once that sweet nectar hit my lips and went down my throat....

... So, I removed my mouth from goatweed and proceeded to have a sip of the coffee.... :rimshot:

...So, back to tonight.... there I was, in chat, and an urge came upon me.... to get the blueberry coffee....

....con't next post....

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

...Now, for two days, I had gone without cigarettes... I had been trying to make a change for the better, and was going to start working out and get into athletic shape again...

...But, the thought of coffee without cigarettes was just not clicking... how could I NOT drink the blueberry goodness without a menthol cancer stick to aid it its heavenly flavor enrichment... I was torn, and I stepped back from the computer and cried in my hallway....
[Image: c1.jpg]
Cry

...I needed help... These fucks in chat sure as Hell could not aid in my time of need, as they were too busy discussing the nightly business of Tupac, Vice City, Thursday, and how people can be from both Queens and Great Britain.... I had to consult a higher authority...
[Image: c7.jpg]
YES! Thats it! My Kyle doll with matching Fez accessory! He would tell me what to do!

... I looked deep into his eyes...
[Image: c8.jpg]
'Get the blueberry creme and cigarettes', he said to me....

[Image: c10.jpg]
'But Master Kyle, I am trying to quit and get back into shape, I mustn't!'

[Image: c8.jpg]
'Do NOT deny yourself the pleasures of teh coffee' (yes, he actually can say the word 'teh'. That's how powerful he is)

[Image: c2.jpg]
'Now, GO, my son!'

[Image: c9.jpg]
... I could not do this alone... so I decided that he should accompany me...

... I would need supplies for my mission into the 'Real' World...
[Image: c11.jpg]
...Latin Dictionary...check...lotion...check...toilet paper...check... CK1 cologne (for both men AND women)...check...

And so, I ventured...

...10 minutes later, and my mission was a success...
[Image: c3.jpg]

...I sat back down and....
[Image: c6.jpg]
WTF??? How can they still be talking about Tupac???? HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!

....The End.....?

Edited By The Jays on 1042272268

- HedCold - 01-11-2003

you're getting worse than keyser with posting your picture

- crx girl - 01-11-2003

:thumbs-up:

i don't think i could smoke a menthol with coffee though.

- Keyser Soze - 01-11-2003

so am i off the hook now?

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

...I'm willing to carry the torch as "CDIH's Resident Dreamy Guy"....

its more like a cross to bear

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

.... like Jesus?

WWKSD?

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

.....WWTJD?

- drusilla - 01-11-2003

you're strange

i think Jesus would think this thread sucks

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

... Kyle approves though...

- drusilla - 01-11-2003

kyle is my favorite

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

... in the matter of which Jew is the more important savior to approve this thread....

Kyle > Jesus ....

- drusilla - 01-11-2003

agreed

sammy davis jr. > kyle > Jesus

- The Jays - 01-11-2003

... WWSD?

- LyricalGomez - 01-11-2003

Quote:WTF??? How can they still be talking about Tupac???? HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!

Sadly that's acctually true

- criticslovesnatch - 01-11-2003

kyle killed jesus.