CDIH
bush is a fascist - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: bush is a fascist (/showthread.php?tid=4870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2003

i will post the link since the article is too long.
bush is an idiot
i agree with the author completley.

- Mad - 01-15-2003

I hate to say it but I agree with Arpi.

Confuseduicide:

- Danked - 01-15-2003

Wow. You two have me convinced and I didn't even read it.

I agree with the author too.

- The Jays - 01-15-2003

... great, a guy from another country commenting on ours.... how insightful.....

- Danked - 01-15-2003

Hush, Jays. Just tell us if you agree or not.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-15-2003

I wouldn't say Dubya is as much of a fascist, as much as he is a moron. He is trying to pick a fight that is probably about oil, and more so finishing the job his father had no balls to finish. He does have a great team of advisers. I agree with the idea that he has fooled a lot of people into believing Hussein was directly involved in the attacks of the 11th. Iraq may have had something to do with it but it was more Bin Laden than anything. Personal opinion is he is going after Hussein because Iraq is an easy target. And he can show results....like us bombing the shit out of Iraq. He really couldn't do that with Afghanistan cause there wasn't a lot to bomb...Iraq is pretty much contained, if they have WMD, don't you think they would have used them??

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2003

the war on iraq is a red herring to distract us from nothing being done about corporate scandal and the fact that osama is still free.
when does georges buddy kenny lay come up for trial? never because he has never been charged. big contributions mean a free ride.

- The Jays - 01-15-2003

.... the article cites none of its sources.... doesn't state where this poll came from where 1 out of two Americans think Saddam is behind the attacks on Sept. 11th... the most underlying thing about it is that the author thinks that Bush has been able to rile the majority of this country into a war-loving people, going so far as RIP PEACE BUMPER STICKERS OFF OF CARS... which is not true.... most of us want peace, and want to see everything resolved peacefully... Iraq is a dangerous country, they've been in breach of our cease-fire with them..... I would really like to see this definitive evidence that Bush is willing to put American military lives at risk because of oil...

- The Jays - 01-15-2003

... with regard to Osama, I'm actually wondering why he is wanted by the FBI only for his connection to the embassy and Cole bombings, and not wanted for Sept. 11th attacks... there is no part on the FBI's most wanted statement that he is wanted in connection to the Sept. 11th attacks...

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-15-2003

Iraq is a distraction from the economy and come on...if he whips Saddams ass and forces his family out...Bush can contract with Iraq to supply oil to the US, and stop relying on the Saudis. My opinion strictly.

- The Jays - 01-15-2003

... and your opinion is noted, but there is a difference between opinion and flat out accusations that he is going to do this, which many people have done... and I'd like that evidence, as would many, that proves it....

... and Iraq is not a distraction from the economy... Bush just unveiled his economic stimulus package last week. He does have a strong commitment to getting the country back on the economic track... action on threats against the US and our economy are Bush's two priorities right now....

- GonzoStyle - 01-15-2003

How did the bush family build its fortune and whom did they strike lucrative deals with in the past?

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2003

OIL COMPANIES!!! saddam wasnt a threat until bushe was unable to locate saddam and didnt want to indiict his buddies.

- The Jays - 01-15-2003

... he wasn't president of the United States when he made his fortune... just because he made his money off oil is not evidence to accuse him that he is going to put the US in danger so that he can get oil contracts...

On 9/11/01 while there were no planes in the air. Our president ordered the bin laden family located in the states be flown to safety, why? Cause they were friends of the family with whom the bush family had many business dealings with.

Bin Laden is like Noreiga V.2.0, new and improved. Saddam is just a patsy hiding the truth.

- Demon1579 - 01-15-2003

So you’re saying we aren’t fighting over oil? Then what are fighting over? Don't tell me you believe the hype that we are trying to save the oppressed! Our government doesn’t do anything unless we are going to get something out of it.

Quote:So you’re saying we aren’t fighting over oil?

You post once in a blue moon which means you lurk a lot. That would lead me to assume you read more than post, yet you still misunderstood what was said.

- Demon1579 - 01-15-2003

YEs, Yes I did.. I'm an idiot.. My bad.

It's ok I just had no one else to pick on since it's so late.

Consider yourself a POW.

- Spitfire - 01-15-2003

Quote:the war on iraq is a red herring to distract us from nothing being done about corporate scandal and the fact that osama is still free.
when does georges buddy kenny lay come up for trial? never because he has never been charged. big contributions mean a free ride.

Did you see Michael Moore on the Daily Show last night...Weapons of Mass Distraction.

Don't forget Cheney and oil connection too and how much money his company Haliburton who funded the Iraqis, allowing them to finance their weapons program.

Quote:Bush just unveiled his economic stimulus package last week. He does have a strong commitment to getting the country back on the economic track...
Yeah, and his economic stimulus package is a load of crap. No more tax on dividends? How the Hell is that going to bring back the 2 million jobs that have been lost? Sure, it's like a steroid injection into the economy, but a very short-term solution at best. How did we go from a surplus last year to a huge deficit? Good job GW!

I like this guy, check out this speech :http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0113-05.htm