CDIH
Children of the 80's - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Children of the 80's (/showthread.php?tid=49)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2002

What were some of your favorite TV shows in the 80's? We didn't get cable till like 1995, so it was syndicated networks till then. I was reading a book on older TV shows and ran past some old names which I remembered.

I used to love Diffrent Strokes, come on Gary Coleman was a comedic genius!!!

I always loved Threes Company and for some reason I remember watching every season of growing pains. Mr. Belvadere was another show we'd watch. I always hated silver spoons and benson though.

Saturday morning cartoons though, when they had actualy cartoons on saturday mornings. I used to watch the Ghostbusters every week religiously, not "the real" Ghostbusters that spinoff with the gorilla though. I remember garfield and friends being a favorite as well and the thundercats, GI Joe on WPIX.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Jan. 14 2002 at 1:51

- Wormface - 01-14-2002

I was down with Saved By The Bell..
Quote:I remember garfield

Odie fuckin ruled.

Edited By Wormface on Jan. 14 2002 at 1:53

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Silver Spoons. Ricky Schroder, before he decided to change his name to "Rick". Faggit.

Family Ties was another good one.

- Kid A - 01-14-2002

are you considering people who were born in the 80s "children of the 80s"? or people who were kids during the 80s?

- Luna - 01-14-2002

The "Cosby Show". Yo?

- Grumpy - 01-14-2002

- Facts of Life (spanked many a batch to mrs. garrett)
- Three's company (nips shots, braless chrissy and janet, see through polyester clothes...well worth a batch or two)
- Fantasy Island (just to see people get fucked with and I loved TATTOO).

Saturday morning cartoons:
- Thundercats
- ScoobyDoo
- Bugs Bunny Show
- I forgot the name but the race with Dick Dasterly and Penelope Pitstop (Mutley ruled)

- Luna - 01-14-2002

Grumpy Wrote:- I forgot the name but the race with Dick Dasterly and Penelope Pitstop (Mutley ruled)
I remember that one, too, but, I think that was from the '70's, Grumpy.

- Kid A - 01-14-2002

Hanna-Barbera's Wacky Races

Kid Afrika Wrote:are you considering people who were born in the 80s "children of the 80s"? or people who were kids during the 80s?
By children of the 80's I mean kids who grew up in the 80's hence who were born in the 70's.

- Luna - 01-14-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:By children of the 80's I mean kids who grew up in the 80's hence who were born in the 70's.
I guess that means I can't post in this thread. Cry

- Kid A - 01-14-2002

Oh, in that case...

Speed Racer
G-Force
Robotech

The A-Team
The Equalizer

and what was that show with the guy and the kid that traveled through time saving people?

- IkeaBoy - 01-14-2002

Saved by the Bell is good, yes but how could everyone be forgetting SMALL WONDER!!

Also, Perfect Strangers.

- Brokenjaw - 01-14-2002

Quote:SMALL WONDER!!

I loved that show.

The Great Space Coaster
The Dukes of Hazzard
Growing Pains
Benson
The Cosby show

So many more just can't think of them. I watched alot of TV when I was akid. Now I watch maybe tops 2 hours a week.

- IkeaBoy - 01-14-2002

How about Full House where we first got our glimpse a tthose two POAs at their hottest- Mary Kate and Ashley. Transformers, Ninja Turtles

And I still consider Three's Company a 70s show.

Edited By IkeaBoy on Jan. 14 2002 at 4:20

- Spitfire - 01-14-2002

I think we kinda get the 80's and early 90's mixed up, but I always loved:
Growing Pains
Who's the Boss
Knight Rider
Dukes of Hazzard
Dallas

and all the early FOX shows:
Married with Children
Women in Prison
Tracy Ullman show
Werewolf (best show EVER)
Second Chance/Boys will be boys (let's see who remembers this one)

cartoons: HeMan, SheRa, Smurfs, Thundercats, Mask, Voltron, GoBots, USA Cartoon Express, Romper Room, Magic Garden

- Kingpin - 01-14-2002

Quote:Fantasy Island (just to see people get fucked with and I loved TATTOO)

Now thats a surprise right!!! You probably spanked so many batches fantasizing about Tattoo rail his midget hammer drill into your loose crapper.

Quote:Werewolf (best show EVER)

I remember that show sadly, lol. It was a good show at that.

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Fuckin' KIDS.

- IkeaBoy - 01-15-2002

no one's mentioned alvin and the chipmunks yet- for shame.

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

ALF baby!! motherfuckin rockin ALF!!!