CDIH
Tell Me This Isn't Real - "Tails" from the Darkside? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tell Me This Isn't Real - "Tails" from the Darkside? (/showthread.php?tid=5035)

Pages: 1 2

- OAS - 01-23-2003

OK, proof has now been provided that the world has gone completely mad. An article in Rolling Stone has surfaced what has to be the sickest issue that has ever risen it’s ugly head in the gay community. Not that there already hasn’t been enough sick and twisted deviates in their seedy world, but this one has gone completely over the edge.

According to the article, there appears to be a significant number of gays seeking to get infected with HIV. These sicko fags find themselves falling into one of two groups. If they are in the first group, they relish at the possibility of graduating into the second group.

The first group is affectionately known as “bug chasers”. What is a bug chaser you ask? Well this is a group of ass pirates that are looking to get infected by the HIV. Why you ask? Well it seems these little limp wristers believe that the moment that the HIV is transferred into them is the most erotic and caring moment that a lover can give them. Through their intimacy, their lover passes on to them a special bond that can be shared forever.

So what’s a gay blade to do that want’s this intimate moment? Well it’s simple of course, they search out a “gift giver”. The gift giver passes his little “gift” on to the “bug chaser” Once the “bug chaser” is infected, the world is blessed with another “gift giver”. One “gift giver” was even quoted as saying “ knowing that your intimacy with your partner is slowly murdering him, is an erotic thrill that cannot be described”.

Can someone please fucking explain to me why one more penny of reasearch money should be spent on curing this disease? Somebody just shoot these bastards please!

- Goatweed - 01-23-2003

The way I see it, if they're that fucked up to want to get the disease, then more power to them and may they die a horrible death - which they will, ultimately. I just think it's a slap in the face to the people that have it and didn't ask for it :-(

- Luna - 01-23-2003

Quote:Not that there already hasn’t been enough sick and twisted deviates in their seedy world, but this one has gone completely over the edge.
I think they need prozac instead. Hard-core gay people are a strange breed.

- Metalfan - 01-23-2003

:lol: Darwin must be sitting up in his fucking grave right now, since they are again proving how accurate his theory of Natural Selection is.

- OAS - 01-23-2003

Quote:Hard-core gay people are a strange breed.

I know. I have to make a trip to San Francisco next week. It's always worth a few laughs when you see those fucks.

- Luna - 01-23-2003

I :bow: to Darwin.

- Metalfan - 01-23-2003

Who knew that the rump-wranglers would make it so easy for him to be proven correct....again :thumbs-up:

- SBB - 01-23-2003

Is this any more bizarre then men who want their penises sliced open so that they can be uncircumcised? Some people just don't get it.

- Spitfire - 01-23-2003

I read that article, really disturbing. I don't understand it...but some people feel that if their going to get it anyway, they might as well be sure of it. Others, I guess think AIDS is no big deal. Just take a couple pills and no biggie.

Meanwhile, latest statistics show that over 29 million of the 42 million people in the world who are HIV-positive live in Africa, and access to antiviral drugs is virtually not available.
Yet these fucktards are looking for death...what a fucked up world this is :crackhead:

- Arpikarhu - 01-23-2003

homosexuals are gay

- LyricalGomez - 01-23-2003

:disappointed:

- SBB - 01-23-2003

Quote:Yet these fucktards are looking for death...what a fucked up world this is

Reminds me of a movie I just saw that had a cult who prayed for the return of an entity who almost destroyed the earth.

- Luna - 01-23-2003

Quote:homosexuals are gay
Did you put your thinking cap on for that one? :-p

Quote:Yet these fucktards are looking for death...what a fucked up world this is
That's sadomasochism at it's finest. :crackhead:

- Galt - 01-23-2003

This story would be really cool if the disease wasn't pretty much benign now with all the medical advances. Look at Magic. He's had the bug for 10 years, and is actually getting fatter.

Serves the stupid fucking doctors right for trying to cure the heaven-sent remedy.

- Luna - 01-23-2003

It's not benign when people don't have enough money for medication, tho, Galt.

- Galt - 01-23-2003

God bless life when being poor kills you.

- Mad - 01-23-2003

Question is Arpi a "Gift Giver" or a "Bug Chaser?"

- SBB - 01-23-2003

Quote:God bless life when being poor kills you.

If money can't buy better health, then why bother working hard?

- crx girl - 01-23-2003

Quote:This story would be really cool if the disease wasn't pretty much benign now with all the medical advances.
yeah, too bad all the drugs they've developed cause high cholesterol. a friend of mine had fba for about 14 years then died of a heart attack. this is just fucked up, people who get infected on purpose should be denied any kind of government help, i don't want my tax money paying their social security and medical bills :angry:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-23-2003

Here Is The Article