CDIH
A big FU to my car accident and to Liberty Mutual - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: A big FU to my car accident and to Liberty Mutual (/showthread.php?tid=5042)

Pages: 1 2

- Weird NJ - 01-23-2003

I figure I should get my anger in early cause I know I'm going to be fucked up the ass.

I got into a car accident on Friday. What happened is I turned onto this street, it's 2 lanes with parked cars on either side but no lines in the middle. Typical Irvington street. I go no more than 175 feet when a car parked at the curb at my right decides to pull out. :CRASH:

Well he decided to pull away at the wrong time because he hit me square in the middle of my right front door AND as I was moving at the time it sustained the impact so that my rear right door was also dented. Now WHATTHEFUCK!

This is like the third time this has happened to me with the same damage on the same car. I had those doors replace not more than 6 months ago. Luckily those first two accidents involved old ladies who found it fit to cut me a check right on the spot because they were the ones to have hit me. Well not this time.

Now, I will be using the "N" word here. Why? Because with his accent and a name like TAOFEEK he is an African Nigger. Well we get out of our cars and the first thing the nigger says is "Oh, you were speeding." "No, I wasn't. I was driving and you clearly hit me in the side." "No, you were speeding." The speed limit posted is 25 and with a Volvo Wagon built like a tank, there is no way I was speeding if I only had travelled 175 feet. Fuck the nigger, I called the cops.

I didn't talk to him at all after that, and finally the cop shows up. He takes down all the information from us and our paperwork. Uh oh. The nigger has an expired insurance card. Now if this was anyplace else other than Irvington, the nigger's car would have been towed away. But no, the cop lets him go home and get the valid card to show the cop at the Police station. Cops are great, aren't they?

I got my Police report today. The nigger also has Liberty Mutual insurance, just like me. What else is funny? There is no diagram by the cop on the report. Great, that helps me. What else? The Nigger says I was speeding 75-80 MPH. WHATTHEFUCK. NOFUCKINGWAY. He also says that he never moved.

WELL, The answer must be I was speeding 80 MPH and happened to swearve so perfectly that I nailed the front of his car with the side of mine and then I dodged the other parked cars on the street.

So now, what? Who knows? I know that we both have Liberty Mutual and I also know that they don't like paying money so it's gonna be called a 50/50 split. Meaning that I'm dicked out of fixing my car AND my insurance goes up. Great. Thanks. I'm done now.

- Jack - 01-23-2003

I'm so glad I live in Michigan now. No Fault insurance rocks.

- Keyser Soze - 01-23-2003

i hate car insurance in new jersey. if someone would run for governor under some sort of car insurance reform i'd support the fuck out of them.

- GonzoStyle - 01-23-2003

Quote:I got into a car accident on Friday.

Then ran a red light on saturday.

- Weird NJ - 01-23-2003

Quote:Then ran a red light on saturday.
SHHHHHH!! :rofl: Wait, so did you.

- LyricalGomez - 01-23-2003

Worst part is that it wouldn't even be worth it to go through the legal system, because the fees would be much higher than the cost of fixing the car.

- Danked - 01-23-2003

Gonzo had no clue of the danger his life was in when he decided to follow Weird to the diner.

I've never seen any of you drive

But I don't trust any of you behind the wheel of a car

- Hybrid - 01-23-2003

i'm a good driver

Sure you are

Is that why you nearly hit something pulling out of the parking lot?

- Weird NJ - 01-23-2003

[Dustin Hoffman]I'm an excellent driver.[/Dustin Hoffman]

Quote:Wait, so did you.

Cause I was looking over at you to make sure you saw the diner, then when you pulled off I followed.

I didn't look at the light :-(

Plus that was my first long drive in over a year since my accident, so i was nervous.

- Danked - 01-23-2003

So you put your trust in a stoner behind the wheel to lead the way?

Quote:So you put your trust in a stoner behind the wheel to lead the way?

He did a better job of hunting them down than I could.

Maybe weed doesn't dull but multiply your senses.

Cause I was so busy concentrating on the roads, I woulda never spotted them.....

YES I TRUSTED A STONER!!

- Hybrid - 01-23-2003

i didnt almost hit anything, there was ice on the roads. i didnt put it there.

Hybrid acted like he was gonna run us all over, that was sooooo cool.... no really.

Just wait till I pull up one day in my pimped out ride

You will be so jealous

- Weird NJ - 01-23-2003

Quote:Plus that was my first long drive in over a year since my accident, so i was nervous.
I'll go easy on you next time. I'll teach you how use a stick.

- Danked - 01-23-2003

That sounds dirty.

- Hybrid - 01-23-2003

gonzo wished he coulda been pimpin in my car with me.