CDIH
My colon - how many shits a day is normal? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My colon - how many shits a day is normal? (/showthread.php?tid=5060)

Pages: 1 2

- Stoned Again - 01-24-2003

It's a disaster. If I eat anything thats not easy to digest, such as seeds, nuts or corn, I get diarrhea. I was told I need to eat a high fiber diet. Not only is the shit runny, but it stinks. I swear, when Im done on the toilet, it takes a good hour for the stench to go away. I also shit OFTEN, I took 2 dump already today, the first one was all soft, though my afternoon dumb was a nice solid log. I take anywhere from 3-6 shits a day.

I get mixed up from time to time and become a victom of "the wet fart". There is nothing worse than having to go clean your underwear off with toilet paper.

My question to all you is, how many dumps a day is normal?

- HedCold - 01-24-2003

you sir, are a person in need of ass whipes

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

i could have done with just the question and not the description. Maybe you should stop eating coconut juice. :-)

i take about 3-4 a day; my wake up(sometimes), and then one after each meal.

- Jack - 01-24-2003

You need some oops I crapped my pants dont you?

- Maynard - 01-24-2003

Jesus christ you guys shit alot.
If I take 2 a day it's a lot.

Usually it's just one. And sometimes none if I go right before I go to bed and don't eat alot the next day.

Maybe it's the food you guys are eating.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

more than twice a day is unhealthy

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:more than twice a day is unhealthy

how can taking a dump more than twice a day be unhealthy?? It's a act of nature.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

because it usually implies a spastic colon

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:because it usually implies a spastic colon

got any scientific or medical evidence of this? That's hard to believe.

Crapping is just you getting rid of minerals, vitamns, and other stuff your body just doesn't need because it already has enough of it. How can that be unhealthy?

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

I'm good for one trip on a given day, maybe two if I eat a lot of nasty mexican food.

If you're shitting after ever meal, that can't be good - it takes a few hours to digest food.

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:If you're shitting after ever meal, that can't be good - it takes a few hours to digest food.

well, i am not crapping out the food i just ate. i mean, i might as well just throw it in the toilet if that happened! but i am not going to describe it to you because I don't want to be like Stoned Again

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

after much study Ronin, i have found out that going 4-5 times a day is not a bad thing as long as it is what you normally do.
as for Stoned Again, this sounds like you to a tee: IBS

- Ronin - 01-24-2003

Quote:Mucus in bowel movements.
Do you blow your anus?!?!
HA, HA. Ok, it was funny so shut up! [Image: stickinouttounge.gif]

- OAS - 01-24-2003

My dog shits 3 times a day if that helps any. I'm a once a dayer myself.

- Mad - 01-24-2003

I'm a once a day'er too. SA, maybe you need a butt plug.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

you volunteering?

- Mad - 01-24-2003

No, I know you're dieing to do the honors. So go for it.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2003

i cant, maynard wont unclench

- Mad - 01-24-2003

:rofl:

- GonzoStyle - 01-24-2003

I've never seen anyone defend their bowel movements so vehemently before.