CDIH
Superbowl DIG - it's all pun and games... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Superbowl DIG - it's all pun and games... (/showthread.php?tid=5062)

Pages: 1 2

- diceisgod - 01-25-2003

...til someone gets fucked. Me and my "pal" (<---inside joke) are getting near a "tight" situation. Once all this non-Eagle, meaningless football nonsense is over the real game is on. Will I "raid her" panties and stuff one in from inside the one? Or will she keep me at..."bay"? MBOP! You make the call. What follows is the game plan so you can set the "spread" and place your bet. Good luck.

Quote:From: DIG
Subject: LET'S FUCK FRIDAY NIGHT, PAL!

LOL! Just kidding pal. I was thinking that if you wanted to hang out and drink beers sometime this week Friday night after the meeting or Superbowl sunday would be good (we can hang out at my buddy Jesus's who's having a little party). And then maybe after you can take me home and let me just eat your pussy for about an hour or ten! LOL! Just kidding again pal. You know me pal I'm quite the kidder....*sigh*.... But if you already got plans those nights it's cool. In that case I'll see you on Monday at work. Have a good weekend and I'll be thinking about you pal. See ya.

Quote:From: "Pal"
Subject: Re: LET's FUCK FRIDAY NIGHT, PAL!

hey pal,
its 710 am and i just got your email from yesterday afternoon! now thats the types of letteres i like reading first thing in the morning!!! hehe. anyway, im up for drinking beers, friday after the meeting i might be able to go out for a couple, but i think maybe superbowl sunday after work i can come watch the game with you. thats if you dont change your mind between now and then!...lol jokeing... anyway, as much as i would love to feel your face between my legs and your hands scaling my body, while you tease my throbing clit with your tounge and slowly fuck me with your fingers... im not promising you thatll happen sunday after the game!!!mmmmm that does sound kinda nice though! well enough of all that im getting myself all worked up over here pal. anyhow, i work on sunday till like 4 or 5. im sure we talk sometime between now and then. pal ill see u later at the meeting, if your there before me save a me a seat!!!!! cya pal

- GonzoStyle - 01-25-2003

What happened to you?

- diceisgod - 01-25-2003

Quote:What happened to you?
What I do now?

This is how froys naked pics ended up in everyones private collection.

- Keyser Soze - 01-25-2003

fag

- diceisgod - 01-25-2003

Quote:This is how froys naked pics ended up in everyones private collection.
Yeah, well I intend to film fucking this broad. So make some room on your hard drive.

- FNMoron - 01-25-2003

i am happy to say i've never seen said photos... nor do i want to...

- diceisgod - 01-25-2003

Quote:fag

You're just pissed off cause this chick might be your sister.

- Keyser Soze - 01-25-2003

i hope she is and gives you the herp she gave me

- LyricalGomez - 01-25-2003

Nobody fucks with DIG, DIG does the fucking

- Goatweed - 01-25-2003

Quote:Yeah, well I intend to film fucking this broad. So make some room on your hard drive

For a 20 second video clip? :lol:

- drusilla - 01-25-2003

i like suzie's stories better

DIG > Suzie

- drusilla - 01-25-2003

:-p

Put your tounge back in cum burper.

- Galt - 01-25-2003

Be honest, you already have fucked her. To make it extra special you should give her a hosedown when you pull out right before you nut, and goo all over her tummy

- drusilla - 01-25-2003

Quote:Put your tounge back in cum burper.

i'm very upset that you haven't changed my name.

though i was partial to cum sponge

- diceisgod - 01-25-2003

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

- Galt - 01-25-2003

If you haven't fucked her yet, and you didn't fuck her the day she sent that email, you are the most giantest faggoty pansy boy

- LZMF1 - 01-25-2003

i though dru was diggin it when i called her a cum burping gutter slut.