CDIH
Great fuckin hockey! - Olympics - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Great fuckin hockey! - Olympics (/showthread.php?tid=509)

- Maynard - 02-19-2002

Dude, last night had the best hockey game on that I've seen in awhile. It was Chech Republic vs. Canada. It had the most exciting 3rd period I've seen in a looong time.

The only thing I hate about it is that in the first rounds of Olympic hockey, they don't go into overtime.

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

Maynard Wrote:Dude, last night had the best hockey game on that I've seen in awhile. It was Chech Republic vs. Canada. It had the most exciting 3rd period I've seen in a looong time.

The only thing I hate about it is that in the first rounds of Olympic hockey, they don't go into overtime.
it was a hell of a game, wasn't it?

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

I can';t wait for tonight's game. USA vs Germany. As long as the US takes care of buisness, we luck out in a way because either the Russians or the Chezchs are gone today because the play each other. I rather get another shot at the Russians though. Hasek is just to good and it would be great seeing him home than on the ice.

- Gooch - 02-20-2002

I'm hoping that Canada and Gretzky get put out of their misery by Finland.

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Right now as we speak, its Belarus 2 Sweden 2 with 5 minutes left in the second period. This is a lot better game than I thought it was going to be. and not to nitpick, but its Czech Republic, not Chech

- Skitchr4u - 02-20-2002

i hope we get the czech republic myself...that game against the russians just scared me.

anyone think that the us women could beat a lot of the teams that were in the qualifying rounds??

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:anyone think that the us women could beat a lot of the teams that were in the qualifying rounds??
No, but I would pay big money to see them put a beating on that Canadian couples skating team. Im sick of fucking seeing them already

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Skitchr4u Wrote:anyone think that the us women could beat a lot of the teams that were in the qualifying rounds??
No, but I would pay big money to see them put a beating on that Canadian couples skating team. Im sick of fucking seeing them already
i hear that!!!

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

6 Minutes left, 3rd Period, Belarus 3 Sweden 3

HOLY SHIT!! Tommy Salo gets beat on a shot from center ice with 2:23 seconds left

Edited By Faceman on Feb. 20 2002 at 3:10

- DGW - 02-20-2002

So can someone update me?? Belarus with the upset?

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

Belarus took the game 4-3 and the Czechs and Russia are tied at 0 in what is looking to be the quickest game of up and down action, I have ever seen

- Francine Banger - 02-20-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:i hope we get the czech republic myself...that game against the russians just scared me.
You hope to get Dominik Hasek? No thanks, Ill pass on that one, Ill take another game against Russia over facing the Czechs. Either way though, its going to be a tough game.

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

I soooo rather get another crack at Khabibulin then to have to face Hasek. It is like choosing who you would box, Tyson or Lewis.

- LZMF1 - 02-20-2002

i agree.

khabibulin is not made of swiss cheese but he aint no hasek.

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Quote:and not to nitpick, but its Czech Republic, not Chech
Yeah I'm a mispelling fucking tool, seeing how I'm 50% Czechoslovakian. Confuseduicide:

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

Russia 1 Czech rep. 0 after two.

At least Kovalov did what he always did for the rangers that made me happy he is gone.

- Faceman - 02-20-2002

On to some news...Tkachuk won't play tonight against the Germans but Mike Richter will be in net for the Americans

- GoodTimeSlim - 02-21-2002

USA 5
Germany 0
Strong effort by the Americans, scored four goals in the second, including a great one by Amonte off a feed from Roenick, was a beautiful play to watch unfold...I hope the Finns give Canada a game in tonights quarter final, USA has their work cut out for them against the Russians in the semis, hopefully Richter will be on his game.