CDIH
We need more death and chaos - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: We need more death and chaos (/showthread.php?tid=5105)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 01-28-2003

There hasn't been enough death lately, we need another sniper scare, that was fun.

Hopefully this Iraq thing goes through and will provide us with some casualties and bring a little joy into our lives.

- The Sleeper - 01-28-2003

what a controversial topic!

- Hybrid - 01-28-2003

me and sleeper are gonna fight. that should be plenty violent. the posi-negi showdown.

- Buttmunch - 01-28-2003

A good cross burning would be a nice start.

It wasn't meant to be controversial you dick.

I'm being honest, the sniper provided some pretty funny commenting, especially from Galt.

The best posting comes from chaos and pain, pain is comedy. Where would many of our laughs come from if not for 6 million dead jews?

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2003

gonzo, you are so dark and evil. Rolleyes

- LyricalGomez - 01-28-2003

I call the winner of the Sleeper Hybrid fight

I'm gonna get blood all over the lettering on his Mustang

Quote:gonzo, you are so dark and evil.

YES I DID THIS POST CAUSE I WANNA BE SOOOO CUTTING EDGE AND COOL.

It couldn't just be an honest opinion, that a lot of the funniest posts come from pain.

I'm sorry I can't come up with uber cool gimmicks like you arpi, where can I learn the art of taking a topic and posting it in every fuckin thread thats active?

- IrishAlkey - 01-28-2003

We can just wait for Maymay's new relationship to fall apart...

Yes the Sniper was hilarious

I loved watching people dive into their cars while getting gas, yes you idiots, your fucking GLASS windshield is going to protect you

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2003

Quote:where can I learn the art of taking a topic and posting it in every fuckin thread thats active?
since when did you lose your sense of humor and become so sensitive? GGGRRRRRRRRRRR!

h-h-h-hi a-a-rpi Undecided

Dude it's old.

You coming in and bashing every thread thats not yours, is annoying as fuck. It's ok and tolerable sometimes but not every fuckin time. Then you hiding behind the ruse of "you lost your sense of humor" or "you can't take a joke", is also old.

It's not about taking a joke, its about maybe once in a while replying to a topic without being a cock and taking it totally off topic, it's getting to the point where I don't even wanna bother starting a topic.

In all honesty it's not just you but you're one of the worst. I enjoy your posting and I like you a lot but it's getting to the point of everywhere, all the time and its too much. Not every thread has to be about you but you always find a way to make it about you.

:-(

I shall retire now.

- Hybrid - 01-28-2003

im gonna throw the fight to sleeper now. im scared of gomez. he could break me and he carries knives.

I answered seriously

:-(

- IrishAlkey - 01-28-2003

Quote:I shall retire now.

Can I hang your Jersey above my bed?

I collect knives, I don't carry them around