CDIH
Things people do that annoy the fuck outta you. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Things people do that annoy the fuck outta you. (/showthread.php?tid=5109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- GonzoStyle - 01-28-2003

I can't stand people who chew loudly, I wanna dislocate their fuckin jaws for it.

I also hate people who use the word "like" a lot.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-28-2003

girls that say no

- Maynard - 01-28-2003

Are there still people that say like alot? I remember back when I was in High School, that was something everyone did. And who knows where the fuck it came from, but it spread like wildfire. It annoyed the shit out of me too.

- Jack - 01-28-2003

like, no way.... I like, chew my gum, like, loudly all the time.

- IrishAlkey - 01-28-2003

Jack should go on tour.

- Luna - 01-28-2003

Quote:Jack should go on tour.
Is Jack a Valley Girl? :-o

I can't stand when people suck thier snot up in thier nose to thier throat. :crackhead:

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-28-2003

Chewing loudly annoys the shit outta me, but it's not as bad as when people slurp things, like soup or cereal. I also hate when people shake their leg, and they are either touching me causing me to shake or they are shaking so Damn much I can feel them across the table.

- TheGMANN - 01-28-2003

Quote:I also hate when people shake their leg, and they are either touching me causing me to shake or they are shaking so Damn much I can feel them across the table.

:disappointed: :poke: :-( Undecided :bouncer: :moonie: :fuckoff: :banana:

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-28-2003

George does it all the fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckoff:

- kindred - 01-28-2003

People who drink and eat nosily. Come on, close your mouth. Have some manners.

People who blow there nose in public or sniff loudly and constantly. Especially in restaurants! Go to the restroom for christs sake! I don't want to hear your snot while I'm eating!!

Nosy people. If I want you to know my business, I'll tell you. Don't pry.

People who do not stand behind what they say. Especially people that have an excuse for everything and not owning up for their own accountability.

- PatCooper - 01-29-2003

People who sniff constantly drives me nuts. And after someone takes a drink they make a big AHHHHHHH!!! like i need to know that you enjoyed your beverage.

- IrishAlkey - 01-29-2003

Quote:And after someone takes a drink they make a big AHHHHHHH!!! like i need to know that you enjoyed your beverage.

But, Colt 45 is sooooooooo smoooooth!

- PatCooper - 01-29-2003

Quote:But, Colt 45 is sooooooooo smoooooth!
Wigger

- Luna - 01-29-2003

People who suck thier Damn teeth. Go to the bathroom and floss!

- GonzoStyle - 01-29-2003

Alkey.

- LZMF1 - 01-29-2003

people who talk with their mouth full of food. makes me want to plunge a fork into their eye and tear it out of their eyesocket then force feed it to them.

everyone else already mentioned most of the things that make me want to kill someone.

People who drag their feet when they walk, especially people who walk slowly in groups and take up the whole block that you're on.

- Luna - 01-29-2003

Quote:People who drag their feet when they walk, especially people who walk slowly in groups and take up the whole block that you're on.
Oh yes, that's a good one. I also love the ones with baby strollers, too. Just stop wherever they want and everybody on the sidewalk has to walk around them....and forget it if you run into a whole group of baby stroller people. :crackhead:

- Weird NJ - 01-29-2003

Mustangs with white lettering that say Mustang. No Shit Einstein.

Complete strangers who expect you to be in a super wonderful mood, just because they are and wanna strike up a random conversation with you.

Especially people who insist on asking you shit when you have headphones on. Even when you ignore them or can't hear them, they continue to talk, then you point to your headphones and they keep on talking. Then you go to take off your headphones and all they got to say is "Oh nice day, isn't it?".

You made me take off my headphones for that? You can honestly stand there and not expect a vicious beating now?