CDIH
New Batman movie, new director, new hope? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New Batman movie, new director, new hope? (/showthread.php?tid=5110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- LyricalGomez - 01-29-2003

I still like the second movie better than the first.

- The Jays - 01-29-2003

... wow, you've just lost all of the credibility you once had....

- LyricalGomez - 01-29-2003

Nicolson is great, but I never liked him as the Joker, DeVito as Penguin was PERFECT, and Christopher Walken is fucking awesome in Batman 2.

- Noellevious - 01-29-2003

Batman kicked Superman's ass.

- The Jays - 01-29-2003

.... when did he do that?

Some battle they had.

Kryptonite suit.

Superman blows. But Smallville isn't that bad.

- The Jays - 01-29-2003

... which comic did they do this in?

- GonzoStyle - 01-29-2003

Superman - has super powers

Batman - has money to buy fancy toys

In reality superman wins, in comic fantasy you can write whatever you wish.

- Ronin - 01-29-2003

Superman would kick Batman's ass. Superman has super powers that would beat any of Batman's toys. But could Wonder Woman beat Batman?

The first Batman was the best. Keaton ruled as Batman. Enough said.

- Skitchr4u - 01-29-2003

batman and superman are gonna throw down in a comic coming up...watch for it...i do believe that batman would kick supermans ass cause he would outthink him...superman is dumb

- JimmyBlueEyes - 01-29-2003

I guess I am the only one who thought they could have done better than Michael Keaton as Batman. I thought Kilmer was excellent and Clooney got a bad rap and an even worse script,but I think he could have been much better. If they take it back to the Tim Burton vision of the movies, and give it a decent plot line, it should work out pretty well. What I would love to see is Batman Beyond or Chris O'Donnell become Nightwing. No cheesy assed love interest and just Batman whuppin ass. And bring in Dina Meyer from Birds of Prey to play Batgirl. :burnfucker:

Jays - It was in one of the Dark Night Returns.

But it is fantasy, so the logistics conversation is pointless.

Edited By Noellevious on 1043875223

- QuickStop - 01-29-2003

batman cheats. If he was poor, he couldnt stop shit. superman does all his good-doing on on a not so super salary.

You're all just pissed cause Bruce Wayne's got the dough.

- Arthur Dent - 01-30-2003

In "The Dark Knight Returns" by Frank Miller, Batman beat Superman, barely with the help of Hawkeye and a Kryptonite arrow. Then he faked his own death from a heart attack.

In the new series, "Dark Knight Strikes Again", Batman is back and uncovering why Superman has become a government stooge and enforcer. Should be a big fight in the final chapter, but Miller STILL hasn't written it almost a year after part 2 came out.

(Picked them up in London when I was bored.)

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-30-2003

<span style='font-size:51pt;line-height:100%'>NERD ALERT! </span>

- Arthur Dent - 01-30-2003

<marquee><font color=red>PREDICTABLE REPLY ALERT!!!!!</marquee>

::YAWN::

Edited By Arthur Dent on 1043950343

- Hybrid - 01-30-2003

[Image: mem_online.gif]ATTENTION ALL UNITS WE HAVE A NERD ON THE LOOSE. USE CAUTION WHEN APPOACHING, HE MAY BE ARMED WITH A LIGHT SABER.[Image: mem_online.gif]

- LZMF1 - 01-30-2003

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-30-2003

that might have been the nerdiest thing, i have ever read , ever

that was even more nerdier than FTL's Nasa Cell Phone