CDIH
Breaking up - it's inevitable - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Breaking up - it's inevitable (/showthread.php?tid=5112)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Galt - 01-29-2003

So it's way over with me and my girlfriend. Way way over. We go to school together, and it's at the point that we have very brief discussions when we see each other, and our phone conversations are forced. But we haven't officially broken up or even hinted at it.

I decided a couple weeks ago that it was over, but I haven't been alone with her in that time to actually have that discussion and I don't want to do it over the phone.

So give me some ideas. Should I send her a wise-ass email, mail her a letter, voice mail, tell her over the phone? Give me some good ideas, and some mean things I can say too. Doesn't matter if any of it's true at this point since it's over anyway.

She was supposed to come over my house tonight and I was going to have the conversation then, but she's 30 minutes late and no phone call.

It's not like she knows its about to end and doesn't want it to, she's been standoffish since we started going out and has recently been indifferent to the whole situation.

PS. It's totally her fault.

- Jack - 01-29-2003

Just get caught with another woman.

- LZMF1 - 01-29-2003

cold shoulder is the best way to go.

- Galt - 01-29-2003

I've been doing the cold shoulder the last few days, which is probably why she blew off coming to my house tonight.

And trust me if it was that easy to get other women, I would have ended with her a while ago.

- Jack - 01-29-2003

ok.. send her a stripper and "catch" her with him.

- Hybrid - 01-29-2003

tom brady or shea hillenbrand wouldnt have this problem

- LZMF1 - 01-29-2003

you could berate and belittle her because of her vaginal problems. but no, that's sort of childish.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-29-2003

haha, you arent a pimp

- The Jays - 01-29-2003

.... pinholes in the condoms.....

- Noellevious - 01-29-2003

Cold shoulder = pussy.

Just tell her.

- LZMF1 - 01-29-2003

you could invite her over and play SOCRACK while she's there and the rest of us fools from the CDIH clan are playing. pop the headset on her and let us pester her. i guarantee you we'll piss her off to no end...to the point where she'll want nothing to do with you.

bingo! problem solved.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1043809692

- The Jays - 01-29-2003

... and then give her condoms with pinholes in them...

- Noellevious - 01-29-2003

You are so mod material.

- Arpikarhu - 01-29-2003

make sure you get that last grudge fuck before you ditch her

- The Jays - 01-29-2003

.... but don't use the condoms with pinholes on them... put a post-it note on them if you must....

- Galt - 01-29-2003

I can't play SOCOM with you guys since Keyser hates me.

She's not answering her cell phone or her home phone. She's doing the cold shoulder thing now....She's thinking the same thing I am. We are so on the same wavelength. We are perfect for each other and should get married.

- Arpikarhu - 01-29-2003

fuck her from behind and just as you blow say, "by the way , it's over"

- LZMF1 - 01-29-2003

Quote:I can't play SOCOM with you guys since Keyser hates me.
Damn!!! that would have been fun too!

- LyricalGomez - 01-29-2003

Is this the chick with the funky vagina?

Or am I mixing up people again?

- Galt - 01-29-2003

You're not getting the point. There will be no goodbye sex. It's over and we both know it's over, but haven't said it since we haven't been alone together in a week.

So far, LZMFs vaginal discharge mocking is in the lead. It's a sad state of affairs when that's Plan A