CDIH
It's ok to get a hummer from your mom - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: It's ok to get a hummer from your mom (/showthread.php?tid=5170)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Teenweek - 01-31-2003

but it is not ok to get free clothing.

Lebron James ruled ineligible

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-31-2003

lol so witty!!!

- Teenweek - 01-31-2003

Thanks. Is it funnier than my black history month thread. :banana:

- SBB - 01-31-2003

Quote:And in the case of a school having a contract with an apparel company -- James' school has one with adidas -- any apparel worth more than $100 is considered school-issued and must be returned by the athlete at the end of the season.

And what the fuck happens to these stinky sneakers?

apparel, not shoes. dumbass

- Arpikarhu - 01-31-2003

two replica jerseys valued at $845! who the fuck wears basketball jerseys worth $845?!?!?!

- Teenweek - 01-31-2003

i think they were retro football jerseys. I heard one gale sayers

- LyricalGomez - 01-31-2003

Throwbacks are way too fucking overpriced

he accepted a wes unseld / bball throwback
and a gale sayers / football throwback

and they arent replica jerseys, they are authentics

Gale Sayers Jersey

Wes Unseld Jersey

- LyricalGomez - 01-31-2003

They're still overpriced

- Galt - 01-31-2003

He would have been OK if he stuck with the Yinka Dare shirt.

my friend has a yinka dare jersey, he wears it all the time

- GonzoStyle - 02-01-2003

This reaks of a set up to me, I think they were out to get him on anything they could. They couldn't nail him on the hummer so they get him on two over priced shirts.

Yet there is a limit on campaign donations for politicians yet people turn their heads when people sneak by that rule by buying politicians other things for their campaign, that they coulda got with campaign donations. I think that is more important than a kid accepting shirts.

- LyricalGomez - 02-01-2003

If someone gave these to him as say a Birthday gift, would they still bust him?

Yes cause its ok for everyone to make money off lebron james except for lebron james.

That's such bs

This actually hurts everyone but Lebron, he's still gonna get his 25 million dollar sneaker deal, he's still gonna go #1 in the draft. This hurts all the kids on his team cause they lost their chance to win a championship and it's gonna probably be the only championship any of these kids will see cause their NBA chances are slim to none.

I wonder why they care about it, I mean seriously, I can understand not accepting gifts from colleges, but getting a gift just because someone admires the way you play is a fucking joke. Sure it doesn't compare, but the best player on the team usually gets a bonus, might not be 2 400 dollar jerseys, but still, I think it's bullshit.

They were gonna nail him on anything they could, they'd nail him on accepting a free pack of gum if they could.