CDIH
If you were an actor/actress would you take it off - Too show or not this is the question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: If you were an actor/actress would you take it off - Too show or not this is the question (/showthread.php?tid=520)

Pages: 1 2

- PatCooper - 02-20-2002

Ok we all love to see our favorite celebs naked in flicks. So if you were the actor/actress would you take it off. Now we all know that "they" get paid alot so of course your doing it for the cash. But could you do it? We all watch Oz and see some of the man junk that just shouldnt be shown. Harvey Kietel shows his dick in almost every movie he's in. Put yourself in there shoes and imagine your standing there naked on the set. And then having the entire world watching that on the big screen.

- IkeaBoy - 02-20-2002

well if I was an unknown and wanted a career and makign $150 a month to make ends meet i guess so. of course who'd want to see my awfulness in big screen paleness.

- The Dragon - 02-20-2002

I would not worry about how many people saw me nude. I mean, think about all the money that they get for it. Would it really bother you to do a couple of naked shots? It doesn't take all that long so I could really care less.

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

it would bother me if gonzo took his clothes off in a movie

- Keyser Soze - 02-20-2002

As long as I get to make sweet love to Jessica Alba.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-20-2002

Definitely....whenever an actor/actress has a nudie scene in a movie they get a trainer to get them all buff and stuff....so as long as I knew I would look good....I would do it.

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

these are the times i start thinking about lgaia

- Galt - 02-20-2002

Please for the money that some of these actresses are getting for flashing nipples, I'd blow my load into my own mouth.

- Sean Cold - 02-20-2002

Galt Wrote:Please for the money that some of these actresses are getting for flashing nipples, I'd blow my load into my own mouth.
at least you would finally get a check for doing that. :fuckoff:

- Cunt-Twat - 02-20-2002

i would do it for free!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-20-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:i would do it for free!!
and often do

- Cunt-Twat - 02-20-2002

hehe, that's right!!

- GonzoStyle - 02-20-2002

Since that bald bitch ain't here, what's baby?

- Cunt-Twat - 02-20-2002

i won't tell if you don't tell :p

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Where does the line form? :fucking:

Cunt-Twat Wrote:i won't tell if you don't tell :p
I'm harder than than marlon brando's arteries baby!!!

- Maynard - 02-20-2002

Quote:I'm harder than than marlon brando's arteries baby!!!
We really don't need to know about your stool thanks.

- Grumpy - 02-20-2002

and you have. By the way - have I ever thanked you for that? I really really really did appreciate the private showing. closer tit flash=always more gooder :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:I'm harder than than marlon brando's arteries baby!!!
We really don't need to know about your stool thanks.
I bet cunt-twat wants to know, I know what she likes.

- Cunt-Twat - 02-20-2002

glad i can help you out there grump.