CDIH
I've been censored - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've been censored (/showthread.php?tid=5231)

Pages: 1 2

- Sir O - 02-06-2003

By ronfez.net.

I have nothing against Ron and Fez...I think they are good radio hosts.

But their message board sucks, and anyone who posts there is subject to bullshit censorship, even if your post has nothing to do with Ron and Fez or their show or anyone involved with their show.

This is nothing new to most of you probably...move this to Anger Management for all I care...but Damn, I post a few things there, and I've never seen such reactionary bullshit tactics. I guess everyone needs to be a FMJeff clone. Oh well...buncha morons there anyway. A few did have a brain, actually, not many, but a few...

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-06-2003

I got banned for my screenname, they said it was too harsh and they have a lot of minors on the board.

- Sir O - 02-06-2003

Ok, I'm not alone...

FIGHT THA POWER THAT BE!

Seriously, wtf? People can't fucking disagree with Horde King? Like he's some sage mother or something?

- crx girl - 02-06-2003

what terrible thing did you do?

- Ronin - 02-06-2003

Sorry man, wrong message board.

- SBB - 02-06-2003

Dude, go buy your e somewhere else. There are plenty of other places to get it other than the RF board.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-06-2003

what is that even supposed to mean?

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2003

what did you say that got censored?

- Gooch - 02-06-2003

maybe he commented on Aaliyah.

- Buttmunch - 02-06-2003

Aren't Ron and Fez a bit irrelevant lately?

*edit: I suppose that the community of posters is still intact, and should not be considered irrelevant, in and of themselves, as a unit. However, they have always been heavy handed, pendantic and overbearing. You were obviously the wrong "type" of person and you were dealt with in the usual fashion.

Edited By Buttmunch on 1044544921

- Gooch - 02-06-2003

maybe he got good prices from Jeff on Prozac and Zanax.

- SBB - 02-06-2003

WBK - They are an overly cheerful bunch on young fucks in person.

Quote:Frucking stupid

- Sir O - 02-06-2003

Quote:what terrible thing did you do?
Quote:what did you say that got censored?
Disagreed with Horde King on a few points concerning terrorism and the such, and backed them up with quotes and links...disagreed with Heckler (I think) and a couple of others...threw in a few insults which apparently are a big no-no. Got a PM from a mod basically telling me to play nice, and such actions are not tolerated or something to that effect.

I'd give exact quotes, but my posts were deleted and I don't feel like going back there and signing back in to check the PM...eh, this topic really wasn't worth posting, it just hit a nerve.

- FollowThisLogic - 02-06-2003

Some mods are actually cool, don't care.

Most are not cool, and are Disneyland pussies.

I'm kinda curious who told ya to play nice.

Remember, if you want to be on RonFez.net, don't have an opinion against what everyone else says. If you do have such an opinion, don't make a big stink about it, such that anyone would notice.

Or just don't bother posting at that fucking useless place.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-06-2003

God forbid you should have an opinion...Look at the bright side, at least you don't have a "celebrity" or the significant other of said celebrity telling you what you can and can't say.

- Austin - 02-06-2003

You mean to tell me that rf.net censors? That's shocking, absolutely shocking. :-o

shockey?

- The Sleeper - 02-06-2003

shockey > you

- GonzoStyle - 02-07-2003

Quote:Disagreed with Horde King

I got in it with him once over racism, he didn't say boo when people were making fun of jews, chinese, fags.

Once I mentioned niggers he started in on his high horse. I fuckin nailed him hard on it, he just stopped replying.